!!!!UPDATE ON RUBY!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hahler

Reaction score
I was playing with Ruby last nite and noticed that she looked pretty good weight wise for a stray.

but guess what

she is getting milk

so i will now have puppies that need homes in a few weeks

so please if anyone out there can help me with that let me know

and as far as shelters here are concerned dont even suggest it

they tell you that if you bring an animal in it will be put to sleep right away.

I found a beautiful great pyenesse (sp) in the middle of a main intersection in Ada and the police told me "what do you want us to do about it"

oh by the way she needs a home also

can all who read this spread the word for me

i have border collie/blue heelers that need good homes also

so let me know

dawn

default_sad.png
Dawn I sure wish you lived closer to me.

default_new_shocked.gif
OH MY, I just re-read your post and notice "Ada". I just finished reading the book by John Grisham, "The Innocent Man" a true story that happened in "Ada".

Dawn, have you ever shipped dogs? Does anyone know the cost of shipping a dog? and anything about border crossing for a dog???

Last edited by a moderator:
default_saludando.gif
Dawn, thank you for the call. I just realized the time
default_new_shocked.gif
. I have to be ready in 45 minutes and out of here for my grandaughter's ballet recital..... so when you call back I won't be here BUT I will give you a call later and see if we can connect again then. In the meantime if any of you who breed dogs have shipped dogs from the U.S. to Canada can you let me know what it all entails, going through airlines etc. and if there are quarantine issues when you cross a dog from the U.S. to Canada.

Thanks!

P.S. Dawn, send me a pm. with your phone number, okay? Duh, sorry Dawn, I see your number is listed so ignore this request.

Talk to you soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
default_saludando.gif
Dawn, thank you for the call. I just realized the time
default_new_shocked.gif
. I have to be ready in 45 minutes and out of here for my grandaughter's ballet recital..... so when you call back I won't be here BUT I will give you a call later and see if we can connect again then. In the meantime if any of you who breed dogs have shipped dogs from the U.S. to Canada can you let me know what it all entails, going through airlines etc. and if there are quarantine issues when you cross a dog from the U.S. to Canada.

Thanks!

P.S. Dawn, send me a pm. with your phone number, okay? Duh, sorry Dawn, I see your number is listed so ignore this request.

Talk to you soon!
Danielle, There is no quarantine required as long as the dog has it's vaccinations up to date. I take my dogs back and forth over the border lots of times, you need to have an international health certificate signed by a vet that the dog is in good health and doesn't show any signs of disease or sickness and it is valid for 30 days. I don't know much about flying dogs, I have only done that once and it was a puppy I was bringing from Alberta about 20 years ago so I can't remember the details. But if you call an airline I am sure they will give you the info you need, sometimes they have blackout periods for flying animals when the temps are too high or too low as they fly them in the cargo hold. That's as much as I know. Hopefully someone else will have more info for you.

Yvonne

Dont forget to send me a pic of the pyreneese too.
default_yes.gif

Dawn,

There is a pyr rescue close to me if you want me to put them in touch with you??

Good luck!

Renee in Iowa

Latest posts

Back