Update on our babies..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calekio

Reaction score
Been busy and having fun here with our babies.

So in order of age..

Calekio A Touch Of Heaven aka Spirit. Hopefully our future stallion. He's such a laid back chap, i love this little guy, he is everything i wanted and more. We lost his dad last year so with this boy resembling him so much it will be lovely to be able to keep him around to grow up to another stallion for us. We've actually now found the smallest of star's on this chap... which wasn't there when he was born! lol And almost 2 months old and... we still have blue eyes... does this mean they are likely to stay blue?

SpiritStandingUp.jpg

SleepingWithMumJune07.jpg

Calekio Showtime Surprise aka Madison. Living up to her name... very flashy and showy filly! Very head strong, independant... in other words... a brat!

WithTheDogJune07.jpg

Stropping!

StroppyJune07.jpg

StandNice2June07.jpg

Calekio Silver Legacy aka Fudge. Turning out to be a very nice little colt. Was worried bout this boys when he came out as he was very bent! But unfolded nicely. Half brother to Spirit and the most stunning head on him! Born with blue eyes but pretty much faded now at just over 1 month old.

WatchingOverFoalJune07.jpg

I_mCuteJune07.jpg

HalosBoysNiceJune07.jpg

As always... being a brat!

WakeUpJune07.jpg

What better use for your brother?

RestingPostJune07.jpg

Getting into everything!

InTheBucketJune07.jpg

(Oh and for anyone interest Fudge doesn't get a halter left on, he was being doing halter training and so that was left on for him to get use to whilst i was in the field mucking around... Don't tend to leave them on when i'm not around.. just in case)

Great photos. congrats on your foals. I love the photo of the mare lying down with her foal to cute.
default_wub.png
:

default_wub.png
: Awww they are all sooooo adorable! I really love that last one, their so troublesome :lol: .

Ash

OMG :new_shocked: They are the cutest things ever. Good luck with your new additions!!!

:aktion033: Ahhhhh! Such great CUTE photos! Babies are SO much fuN! Thanks for sharing the photos! :lol:

What cuties!! And Spirit's dam is SO WHITE!! I have a mare that is nearly all white, and she's never that clean.

Very cute and funny kids u have there
Only grandkids my parents are ever gonna get! lol

Yup really excited about keeping Spirit on, although still makes me sad thinking about it as if i hadn't lost my boy, i wouldn't be keeping this little guy with him being a colt. But he is a cracking little lad and we've already got his first 2 mares lined up, our cremello filly and our first homebred filly from last year.. they'll all hit breeding age at the same time as well which will be nice. Spirit is already practicing..... i don't think i'll have a quiet yearling colt next year! lol His mum is great... but rarely that clean... if memory serves she'd been at a show the day before... so had recently been bathed! Takes a lot of shampoo to make her gleam! lol

And to top it all off.... i've just said yes to buying 3 new miniatures... a few spot mare... a few spot stallion.. and there filly foal! :eek:

They are all adorable! Spirit has an precious little head on him!!! I could just squeaze him
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
Regarding his eyes, if they are light blue, I think they will stay blue, but if they are dark blue, I think they will turn an almost black color (this is how it went with two of my horses).

Latest posts

Back