Update on my test results

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trinity_Acres

Reaction score
Hey, I wanted to let everyone know that the tumor in my shoulder is benign. Praise the Lord. The doctor said that it is large enough that it is putting pressure on the muscles, tendons, nerves and blood vessels...hence the pain. My doctor is sending me to an orthopedic surgeon next. She thinks he'll want to to surgery on my shoulder. Not really crazy about that but I'll take surgery over the "C" word anyday!

I also wanted to thank Lyn for introducing me to Goji juice. My Fibromyalgia pain is getting better. I'm not 100% but I do feel a lot better. I have energy to do things now and I simply don't hurt as bad. For the first time in 2 years I rearranged my furniture in my living room today. I didn't like it so I moved it all back
default_rolleyes.gif
: But I had the energy to do it, AND I don't feel like I have to take a 2-3 hour nap to get through my day. My mind also seems a lot clearer...I'm not lost in a fog. I'm an official Gojiaholic!

Thank you Lyn!

Thank you to everyone who prayed. I had an overwhelming sense of peace that everything was going to be okay and I owe that to prayer! Thank you!!

Now, I'm off to do more housework. Who ever thought I'd ever be excited about being able to clean my house??? :eek: :lol:

Janine

WE WILL BE THINKING OF YOU DURING YOUR RECOVERY TIME. THE LORD WILL HELP YOU THROUGH IT.WE ARE HERE FOR YOU ON THE FORUM IF YOU NEED ANYONE.

TAKE CARE,

MELISSA :saludando:

WHOOOO HOOOO!!!!!! THANK GOD!

I'm so very happy to hear the great news!!! Put a smile in my heart today.
default_smile.png

Janine, that's GREAT news! No, surgery isn't fun, but it's a LOT better than surgery AND cancer
default_yes.gif
: I'd take plain ol' surgery, hands down, LOL.

You take care in your recovery and you'll be back to normal in no time!

Hugs and prayers,

Steph

That is wonderful news, and must be a relief to hear! Will be keeping you in prayer as you look ahead to the surgery.

That is wonderful. Am going to be having surgery on my good knee after the holidays. They found a tear behind the knee and a cyst they will remove. Hopefully the surgery will take care of your shoulder.
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

Great news Janine, I am so happy things turned out OK. Have fun house cleaning, it would take a near death experience to make me excited to clean mine that's for sure. :lol:

Janine I'm so glad to hear that it was benign. Don't overdo it with the house work tho! :bgrin

YAY!!!! This is such great news!!!! I am sooo happy to hear this!!! Janine, I have been so worried about you, good news is very welcome!

Back