Update on Jill

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CKC

Reaction score
Hi Everyone- I just spoke to Jill. She is doing well, but tired. The surgery went well. It took about 4 hours. They took the upper left lobe, but thank GOD not the entire lung. The surgeon feels that it's most likely benign. The test results will be back in about three weeks. She will be able to leave tomorrow morning. She does have a tube in that is very painful. I'm pretty sure she said that would come out tomorrow. She's in good spirits. There is NO spreading.

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers I know she appreciates them more than words can say.

Kim

Last edited by a moderator:
What great news, much love to Jill
default_wub.png

Benign? WHOO HOO so looks their was no cancer? that is wonderful news

That's wonderful news! Thanks for the update.

Carol

Great!
default_smile.png
Now we just have to wait three weeks so that we can all put our minds at rest. We are thinking of you Jill!

I'm soooo happy to hear that!! I've been thinking about her and wondering how her surgery went...sounds like it went really well!! Yay!!

I'm so glad!!! I've been dying for an update!! Can't wait until you get home and can post, Jill!! But make sure you get as much rest as you can. You will get better quicker that way!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Great news - take care of yourself Jill!!!

Barbie

default_saludando.gif
Great news Jill !! But dont rush things. 4 hr surgery is not a walk in the park....take time to heal and we'll all be here waiting for your posts!!

Oh that's wonderful news!!! Thanks for keeping us updated. Jill will need a lot of rest when she gets home, she'll be very tired but very happy I'm sure to be back with her loved ones.

This is wonderful news! I am SO darned happy to hear this. Jill, please know that there are many people pulling for you out here and praying for a speedy recovery. Get well soon.

What great news. So glad to hear everything went so well. Hope you are feeling better today. Those nurses better be taking real good care of you. It never fails you just fall asleep and someone comes in and wants to take your temp or something. God bless and sending prayers that you heal quickly. (((HUGS)))

So glad to hear Jill is ok.

Just take it easy Jill, and come back when you feel better, we all miss you.

Linda K

Let Jill know I am thinking of her and very glad every thing came out alright. <hugs>

Continued prayers for speedy recovery rest and let all of this heal I just knew it would be good news.

Very glad she is ok! Continued prayers for a speedy recovery.
default_smile.png

Great news!! Now when you go home please let everyone else do for you... Take care of yourself and come on back when you can.

Gini

Latest posts

Back