Update on Jack the Shetland Pony

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HGStables

Reaction score
I think I may have located Jacks breeder but am not having much luck getting information for them. The email I was sent was hard for me to under stand it was like they where saying yes but no at the same time
default_frusty.gif
. It would mean a lot to me to get his papers and more information on him he's a really nice pony and right now it would be a crime for him not to have his ASPC papers.
default_doh.gif
I want to show him on the Shetland circuit and it could be a big benefit to the farm that bred him to have that happen. I was told that when they sell a pony without papers or if the owner dose not transfer it that they respect their wishes. I have permission from the lady I got him from to get his papers and she is trying to track down the amish family as she said she is 98% sure they will give permission for this. I told them I will pay them for his papers. I asked today if they could at least let me know if he was theirs so I know if I should keep looking or stop . I don't know how to continue perusing this at the moment I don't want the breeders to get upset with me or annoyed but this really would mean a lot to me so I am not willing to just give up
default_sad.png
. I could seriously cry over this he is such a nice pony I want him to have his chance in the ring.
default_bye-sad.gif
Any ideas, tips?
default_please.gif
:please

548131_4030047547488_117872725_n.jpg

Back