Update on Fawn

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JumpinJackFarm

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Though the BooBs are bigger today...the crotch looks almost the same as yesterday.[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]I'll go out tomorrow and take some pics of her.....they are scheduled for their weekly purdge..[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]and ...lol ... they'll want to help...I'll get some good ones
default_smile.png
[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]BTW It is so strange...since Bunny has been trying to wean Abbie.....[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Abbie has been soooooooooooooooooooooo loving !![/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]she was loving before !!![/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]she just wants to wrap necks with you...and give you that cute snore of love, that they do ...[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]But ya know....I could wake up to a frolicking little baby tomorrow...I am ready...I think :no:
default_yes.gif
: [/SIZE]

:aktion033: and a big ole "Geesh" - as we are still waiting on Gracie
default_wacko.png
:

Can't wait for pictures

:aktion033: :aktion033: woo hoo! i can't wait to see brand new donkey baby pics.
default_yes.gif
: geez i can't wait to TAKE brand new donkey pics, we have about a month or so for Taffy Jo and another month after that for Betty Jean. i keep meaning to take more pics of them too... poor Taffy Jo has a face like Eeyore right now, she must be very uncomfortable, she is huge. :new_shocked: in fact next weekend we will put her in the foaling pen alone just in case she is early...

[SIZE=12pt]This is exciting!! It's time for some new babies around here.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Can't wait to see the new pictures of an udder or...a new donkey baby???
default_yes.gif
: :aktion033:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: [SIZE=12pt] LETS SEE THAT BABY .......we have all been so patiently :bgrin :no: waiting for. Hope she has it tonight, now I will have to get up before Bob and beat him to the puter, so I can check. New baby pictures would be OHHHHH so nice to wake up to.
default_wub.png
: I think I am having baby withdrawals :eek: :bgrin Corinne
[/SIZE]

I think the forum needs a new baby too! I hope it's warmer where you guys are at than here, Brrrrrrrrrr. But a new baby would be so neat to see on here.

[SIZE=12pt]PUSH IT OUT, PUSH IT OUT... WAYYYYYY OUT!! :aktion033:
default_yes.gif
: :aktion033:
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]C'MON FAWN, YOU CAN DO IT! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Shannon :bgrin [/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back