Update on Debi (Seven Acres)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angie21467

Reaction score
She posted this on her mb this morning:

Cody has been checking the site on his Daddy's comp or on mine. After he had visited a while tonight I felt the need to tell you how very much we appreciate everyone.

David was my husband, love of my life since 15, best friend, soul mate, partner.........you name it he was it. Your compassion and prayers have touched my families heart. We are having a very difficult time of course but please remember my wonderful n-laws in your prayers. They lost their beloved mother two weeks to the day before they lost their treasured brother. Paw (my father-n-law) is having a very difficult time as well as all of Dave's brothers, sisters, n-laws, nieces and nephews. His youngest sister is pregnant now and we all worry abt her. She was in the group crashing through the woods trying to find my David. One of his brothers, his father and nephew were the first ones to him. Cody and Candice were there shortly after........I could not go but did have people here with me waiting and prayering until my poor son called his Mama to tell her his Daddy was gone. Some of our grown nieces & nephew have been here every night, with everyone else here during the day with us as well.

The chapel overflowed for David as well as the halls and vestibule. He would have been so proud for the support given to us here and online.

Please remember my best friend Beth in your prayers as they may have found something else in the testing late today. She'll undergo more test tomorrow. She left here Sunday going straight to the emergency room so this has been difficult for both of us knowing we couldn't be there for each other.

You have all touched our hearts deeply and it will never be forgotten. Jan, I love ya for coming the end of this month while we're away in Houston. Daddy says he'll keep you company during the day.

Jean, I am sorry it took so long for me to take your call. I'm glad Christy called you back tonight after I promised Beth that I would.

Please someone cross post the bolded portion of this to my wonderful LB friends as well.

Debi

Debbie & Family

We are deeply so sorry for your loss, Our Prayers are continueing for you and

your family, during this time of great loss. Our prayers for Christy with her surgery.

Please keep us updated on her. Our prayers also for Beth.

Vicky & Family

My thoughts and prayers remain with you and your family. I find such beauty in the fact (during your time of great sorrow) you find time and love for your friends and family in need of prayers. Bless you!

Debbie,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I am so sorry to hear of your tragic loss. May you find the courage to face tomorrow in the love that surrounds you today.

God Bless,

Lis

Oh Debi, I am in tears for you. I am so sorry you are having to go through this. And even through your pain and soprrow, your generosity, care and compassion for others, still shines through. Take care of yourself girl...MayGod Bless, and heal you. (((((HUGS)))))

Debi, you, your family and friends will be in my thoughts and prayers for continued peace and comfort. I am so sorry for the tremendous loss you have experienced.

Oh my dear sweet Debi, thank you for the gift of your post. I know it must be very hard to dredge up the strength to do so.

It really means a lot to us here to be in touch with you. Your card from us hasn't arrived to your house yet, but it is on the way.Was looking for just the right thing to say, well there is nothing to say to help. But my arms are around you, and we sincerely care!
default_yes.gif
:

Maxine and Carl

I can't imagine the grief all of you must be going through, it must be so awful.

I am also impressed, as others obviously are, at your deep caring for others in your time of such sorrow.

What a loving person you are.
default_wub.png
:

Again, my condolences...

I'm so sorry for your loss Debi. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. It sounds like you've gone through so much grief already.

Back