Update on blind mini, Helen?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluetaterbaby

Reaction score
I have been wondering about the gorgeous little mini named "Helen" who was born without eyes. I can't remember who owns her; but, it was a truly wonderful owner. I remember seeing pictures of her on the forum. I was telling some friends about her and couldn't remember where she was at. Thanks in advance for your responses.

Joan

We own Helen Keller and she is doing just fine she has on her winter jammies and we have been successful in getting some of her excess weight off. She is weaned now no more milk from mama and is 16 months old. Mama weaned her herself. They still share a big stall with adjoining paddock but will have more room in the spring. I may even find another home for them but it will have to be a VERY special home. I will try to get a pic of her in her woolies for all of you who continue to be interested in her story. She still does not lead well but will follow family almost anywhere. She loves cookies just as all of ours do. She whinnies in the morning just as all the rest do to say good morning and little upsets her EXCEPT strangers in the barn. She will spin and spin until one of us tells her its OK then she is fine. We have learned so much from Helen and been rewarded a million times for having spared her life. I have to get pics anyway as I want to do a page on our website for her so will try to post some as soon as I get some taken. Thank you for continuing to take an interest in our special little girl.

I would love to see some pictures of little Helen
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif

Nita and Jody

Hello, I too love Hellen and her dam. They will always be so special to me.

I too can't wait to see the pictures of them.

Give them a hug for me.

Vicky

I also have been wondering about your amazing little Hellen.. So glad to hear she is doing well!!
default_wub.png
Can't wait to see her in her winter jammies
default_wink.png
default_yes.gif

default_yes.gif
Thank you so very much for the update on little Helen. She's quite a special little horse and you all have given her the very best of everything; including abundant love. I am so excited to see pictures of her. I love hearing about her adventures and activities. I look forward to hearing more.

God bless,

Joan

Back