UPDATE: My Neices' who were in the car accident

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockin r

Reaction score
Nov 13 the DA Office FINALLY issued 3 warrants for her arrest!!!!

1. Speeding

2. Driving on a suspended or revoked license

3. Under age 4/no chld restraint

Still waiting on her blood tests from the state to come back. But what I don't get is this; These are bench warrants, so they have to wait till they catch her in another circumstance.
default_wacko.png
: But at least this is a start. My Nephew filed for a divorce a fews weeks ago. And come to find out the baby boy she was 7 months preg with (who died), was not even his baby!!! He has custody of his girls the 7 yo is with him, and the 4 yo old will be in rehab for 6-12 months. She is beginning to talk somewhat...and she will have to learn to walk all over again..I asked the 7 yo what her sister wanted from Santa, she told me she did not know, that she told Santa and would not tell anyone else. I so want her to have what she wanted for xmas, I guess we will never know in time to get it for her. Does anyone here know what is in demand for a 4 yo girl???? Thanks Theresa

Oh, I'm glad they've finally moved on. I am guessing the police in the area will realize who she is, and it won't be too awfully long until they grab her up and get the ball rolling.

It seems there should be a charge for the death of the 7 mo. old baby, as well, but then again, I hate to think this way, but that poor little thing likely didn't have much of a chance to begin with, given his mother's problems.

I am sorry for your nephew, this has to be horrible for him, a heartbreak after heartbreak. I hope his little girl recovers and doesn't look back. I know how terrible it is to have a mother that doesn't follow "the rules" of being a mother, and even though it's necessary for life and sanity to cut ties w/them, it never really does go away (the feeling of betrayal and self-esteem issues). These little ones will need a lot of emotional counseling, IMO, so I hope he's working on that, as well as for himself.

Wish I could help you with the Christmas gift. I have all three boys and I am right in touch w/that set. BUT, if it were me at that age, it would have been a horse, and preferably one I could ride on and/or brush it's hair, saddle it up, load it in a trailer, etc. (in lieu of a real one, it had better do all the things a real one does, 'cept maybe poop *LOL*).

Do you know a Santa you could take her to that she could whisper to that could help? Or maybe one that could visit where she is in rehab? I am guessing her gift she wanted may in fact have less to do with something tangible than something she needs desperately, and I'm also guessing her daddy is able to deliver that as much as possible.

How did it go w/the military end of things? I wish there were support for him instead of the other options you were mentioning before. Just didn't seem fair to me.

If there's anything I can do, let me know.

Take care,

Liz M.

Glad they are finally taking some action.

I have no idea what 4 yo girls want either, my kids are all much older now
default_sad.png
Too bad she didn't share her wish list with her sister....

I'm glad that someone has finally taken action on this. What a horrible thing to happen.... My sympathy to your nephew and the girls
default_sad.png
especially at this time of year. I have a 3 y.o. son but if I were 4 again I would love to get "Butterscotch" for Christmas since back then we were living in the city. I like Liz's idea of seeing if you could get a Santa to go visit her and tell her he forgot what she wanted and see if she'll whisper it to him again.
default_wink.png
:

Good Luck! I hope they catch the mother soon... I hope that your nephew and his girls have a good Christmas and that they start to heal from all the terrible things that have happened.

To find out what the 4 year old wants get Santa to go see her. Chances are she is asking for something you will not be able to get for her. With all she has been through she may be asking for Mom and Dad to get back together or to get out of rehab.

Oh, I'm glad they've finally moved on. I am guessing the police in the area will realize who she is, and it won't be too awfully long until they grab her up and get the ball rolling.

It seems there should be a charge for the death of the 7 mo. old baby, as well, but then again, I hate to think this way, but that poor little thing likely didn't have much of a chance to begin with, given his mother's problems.

I am sorry for your nephew, this has to be horrible for him, a heartbreak after heartbreak. I hope his little girl recovers and doesn't look back. I know how terrible it is to have a mother that doesn't follow "the rules" of being a mother, and even though it's necessary for life and sanity to cut ties w/them, it never really does go away (the feeling of betrayal and self-esteem issues). These little ones will need a lot of emotional counseling, IMO, so I hope he's working on that, as well as for himself.

Wish I could help you with the Christmas gift. I have all three boys and I am right in touch w/that set. BUT, if it were me at that age, it would have been a horse, and preferably one I could ride on and/or brush it's hair, saddle it up, load it in a trailer, etc. (in lieu of a real one, it had better do all the things a real one does, 'cept maybe poop *LOL*).

Do you know a Santa you could take her to that she could whisper to that could help? Or maybe one that could visit where she is in rehab? I am guessing her gift she wanted may in fact have less to do with something tangible than something she needs desperately, and I'm also guessing her daddy is able to deliver that as much as possible.

How did it go w/the military end of things? I wish there were support for him instead of the other options you were mentioning before. Just didn't seem fair to me.

If there's anything I can do, let me know.

Take care,

Liz M.
That is a wonderful idea!!! Take Santa to her!!!!! Oh I am soo excited!!!!Thank you, Thank you, Thankyou.....As far as a horse goes, I have 9 of them she can see and 2 she can ride anytime she is able to. The military is so far standing with him (as long as he has NO contact with the mother). He had to go back to Ft. Hood and leave Ally is the rehab hospital, it just breaks my heart to see a grown man cry...

Gosh, that is so tough on dad. I can't imagine having to leave his little girl at a time like this. He must really be torn right now.

As for a 4yo girl for Christmas...I have one and she is absolutely going crazy over her new My Little Pony set from Bi-Mart that daddy got her yesterday. I don't know if you have Bi-Mart where you are but I imagine any toy store would carry My Little Pony. My daughter likes this one best because it comes with a small blowdryer that actually makes noise and blows cool air. It also comes with hair clips and ties and she spends hours grooming her pony's mane and tail and blowdrying it while singing to her.
default_wub.png
:

If santa can't go to her you could tryt to ask her again saying that santa has so much on his mind that he forgot and needs to be told again.

Also, I just wanted to mention that when she is able or if she is able you could look into therapeutic riding with horses or hippotherapy programs. They really help with physical or mental disabilities. I volunteered for a program in the past and you'd be amazed at the progress that is made and for the children who can't walk the horse is their legs and independence for at least a little while.

Amanda

Last edited by a moderator:
I have friends that come over to play with my horses that have little girls ages 3 (almost 4) and 6. Everything with them is Dora the Explorer and My Little Pony. There are lots of My Little Pony videos out right now that would be great to go with one of the toys!

-Amy

HI, THIS WHOLE SITUATION IS SO SAD. I HOPE DAD HAS SOMEONE TO LEAN ON :no: .

AS FOR THE GIFT, MY DAUGHTER IS 3 GOING ON 4 AND SHE REALLY WANTS BABY ALIVE FOR CHRISTMAS! SHE ALSO LIKES ANYTHING DORA AND MY LITTLE PONY! HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS IT SELF OUT, YOU ARE ALL IN MY THOUGHTS, NIKKI
default_smile.png

This is just too sad, and all the worse for the time of year. 4 year old little girls usually like just about anything from the girlie section of the toy dept. Maybe you could consult with her therapists to see if there are any toys or activities you could give her that would help encourage her recovery process? I know at that age I loved any kind of art activity, coloring books, model horse and barn sets, legos, dolls with long hair to brush. Maybe one of those new digital cameras for kids that they can drop and beat around?

And definately ask her therapists about riding! If you can't get her into a theraputic riding program, you could at least get in contact with one who might be willing to share tip sand excercises you could do at home with her (when she is done in the hospital anyway).

And what a sin for her poor big sister, I bet she sure misses the little one!

she told Santa and would not tell anyone else. I so want her to have what she wanted for xmas, I guess we will never know in time to get it for her. Does anyone here know what is in demand for a 4 yo girl???? Thanks Theresa
Just a thought. There is a Santa Website where kids can go to fill out a letter to Santa for their wish list. It's awesome. We don't have a Santa here to take the kids to anymore and we have the kids go to this website and we walk them through it. They are so excited to write to Santa.

One of my daughters refused to tell me what she asked Santa for (that year we did take her to see the big guy), so I found the above website and suggested that she go ahead and let me help her write to him just so he wouldn't forget! It worked like a charm!

Good luck with it all. I'm soooooo sorry for what those poor girls and your son have gone through. :no: So sad. And that a baby was lost, even if it wasn't his, is just awful :no: Hugs to you all!!!

When my Grandaughter was 4 she loved baby dolls and stuffed animals ,especially large cuddly teddy bears.

Something to hold and cuddle would be good after what she has been through.

Back