UPDATE AND PICTURES

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Tiffanie for the continued updates you have found something that touches all of us. We all so want to find a way to lessen the pain you all are having to go through. Hugs and continued prayers for all of you to find a path that will not be so heart wrenching as the days pass.

It is so hard to believe that such a horrible thing has happened- This is the 3rd young person who we know who was killed by a car in the past 3 weeks. On May 21 Rick 's youngest brother was killed in a head on collision then a dear co workers son was killed in an accident in Kansas City and now Micheal.So many hearts broken and lives forever changed, so many mothers living through what has to be the worst thing that can happen.

In among all this sorrow we also can see so many signs of love and caring- family members, friends and people who have never "met" Marty who are reaching out & helping with everything from auction proifits to poems, memorials and most of all prayers and personal support This forum is made of wonderful people who help us keep our faith

Thanks so much for the update..My heart goes out to Jerry,Marty and Dan..It really is tough one everyone...Such a beautiful boy,..

We need to remember that day, Sept 1st, as it will be an incredibly difficult day for this family.

Thank you Tiffanie for sharing this with us. We too feel very connected to this tragedy due to all that Marty has shared with us in the past. Thank you for being there for them and best wishes to you as well.

Thank you so much for the update, Tiffanie. It really helps to learn more about this senseless tragedy. From what I can gather from your message, Jerry was the first on the scene for Michael??? Oh god...if that's true that is just too tragic for words. I just can't even imagine the panic.

Still thinking about you Garrisons throughout each day. I am praying for all of you, and for Marty, you poor dear heart.
default_crybaby.gif
:

Thank you so much for sharing these pictures with us and keeping us up to date......Marty is on my mind every day since the accident...in fact a large part of each day.......its so good of you to let us know whats happening so we can make our prayers more specific.ie: for Jerry to be able to be strong, for the mountain people to flush this creep out.....how could someone not stop when they have hit a person??? Unbelievable! Lets hope he is caught soon. The car tribute was a wonderful idea...thanks for showing us the photos.

poor marty just breaks my heart , i can feel her pain through those photos, i wish i could help her, marty we love you!!!!!!!!1

Thankyou Tiffanie, we do appreciate the updates.

I too would be grateful to know if the phone calls are helping or not- I worry now that they might be distressing her more than helping.

Could you let us know what you think??

Tiffanie-

Thanks for the update. It's so heartbreaking. I certainly hope they catch the low life who did this - the sooner the better.

My prayers continue to go out to Marty, Jerry & Dan, as well as the rest of Michael's friends and family. Wish I was already living in Tennessee - would sure like to be closer to Marty.

God Bless you all!

Barbie

Thank you for the update and pictures Tiffanie. I think about all of you everyday and continue to keep everyone in my prayers.

God Bless...

I'm here Marty. When I get well enough, I will be there to put my arms around you..I hate that I'm too ill right now..

One day I will be there to put my arms around you and hold you. I promise I will never forget!

Maxine

Thank you for the update. I can't stop thinking about Marty, Jerry and Dan. My heart breaks for them.

I pray for them to find comfort and peace. God Bless.

Tiffanie, THANK YOU so much for the update. My heart just goes out to the family after seeing those pictures. Please let her know we are thinking about her and keeping her family in our prayers. I hope they catch this jerk, and he pays dearly for what he has done, for the rest of his life! Corinne

Thank you so much for the update and photos. I haven't been online in a couple of days, so just read this thread. Poor Marty - I hope she can pull through this initial stage of shock before long.
default_sad.png

Does anyone know is the authorities have caught that SOB yet? He can't hide out forever. I'm glad he has been identified and that there is a witness.

Latest posts

Back