Unfolded pics of Baxters Just Teasing You

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaykay

I think thats her new name LOL. aka Tease. Couldnt get good body shots cus she runs too fast. But i love these head shots finally showing her pretty blue eyes. She is such a joy to us! Thanks for looking

teasehead2-272x342.jpg

teasehead-208x348.jpg

teaseeating-374x272.jpg

teaserunning-228x396.jpg

Kay she's just too cute!! LOVE her markings, that cute little head and gorgeous blue eyes !!!
default_wub.png
:

Kay,

She's just beautiful, I can see why she's such a joy to you! Love those blue eyes.
default_wub.png
:

Jodi

thanks so much!! i am soooooooo smitten and she was sure worth the wait and worry. I think i could sit and watch her all day
default_smile.png
Now if bailey would just foal!

She's really growing fast and looking prettier in each updated picture. I think you may be bringing home some blues with this girl when you hit the show ring. Hope baily foals soon I'm really looking forward in seeing what she produces. Jessica

She's beautiful, indeed, Kay!

Congrats again...what's not to love!?!?!

Liz M.

Now THAT'S a fancy filly--LOVE her markings, and she looks to have nice conformation, so the flash is REALLY a plus...congratulations, Kay!

(I don't come over here much; not really 'into' foal photos as a rule, but this one-and your new black one, that I just viewed on another thread here, are NICE ones, and you should be justifiably proud....)

Margo

thank you so much margo! it was such a tough year losing some to late term abortions which makes me even more thankful for the two healthy ones I got on the ground. Im hoping to get some pics of tease and promise together this week. it is the cutest thing to watch these two play. but keeps me from getting work done lol

Latest posts

Back