Two New Fire Cracker Foals!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgtman

Reaction score
:aktion033: Look at these two beautiful boys!
445_pic.jpg
T Bar T Fire Cracker's Roman Candle
446_pic.jpg
T Bar T Fire Cracker's Dynamite. Sire, Sunnyside Fire Cracker, is very loud chestnut pintaloosa, Double Registered, he is a National Halter Champion, National Reserve Multi Color Champion Stallion, National All Star, and National Top Ten Jumper. His Dam, Sunnyside Dots Incredible was the 1988 A National Color Champion Mare and his sire was 2002 A National Top Ten. His pedigree is excellent carrying both Shadow-Oaks Paul Bunyan and Brewers Orion Light Vant Huttenest on each side. Orion sired 7 National Grand Champions, 3 Reserve National Grand Champions, 15 National Champions & 10 Reserve National Champions. We are expecting several more of his foals this season. Bob

Bob, Congrats!!! You always have nice beautiful colorful foals!!!
default_wub.png
:

Sounds like your going to be busy with mare stare!

Ya'll take care and Hi to Sherry. :saludando:

Joyce

Your right they are beautiful, congrats!

[SIZE=14pt]What cute kids!!!! Color to Burn.... hey. that sounds like a good name for one of your next ones![/SIZE]

Lyn

Congratulations... VERY nice babies!!!! :aktion033:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Have to agree, both of them are pretty cute! (and I too might be a little more partial to one of them). The little appy is so nice and upheaded. Congrats!

default_wub.png
:

Joyce
Thanks Joyce and anyone reading this needs to check out the great tips listed on Joyce's site. I really enjoyed the one about clipping a miniature horse! :aktion033:

Thanks
default_smile.png
and see ya at the shows!! Will email you later I have a question but need to get my horses fed.....

Later

Joyce

default_wub.png
:

Joyce
Thanks Joyce and anyone reading this needs to check out the great tips listed on Joyce's site. I really enjoyed the one about clipping a miniature horse! :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back