Two more foals; Diamonds baby and new one as well

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erica

Reaction score
Grandma Stacy, here's your newest boy..........yes BOY, why couldn't he have been a filly
default_wacko.png
: I would have hoarded him to myself to show next year

Sire is my Buckeroo son, Little Kings Big City Buck and this boys dam is Mountian Meadows Dancing in Diamonds, who is a Reserve National Champion halter and driving mare (took her out at 9 yrs old even in halter)

Think his name will be Erica's Big City Live Wire; as he is full steam ahead, and full of it. Going to be silver bay. He is almost 2 days old here, born 11:30 5/1/07 I just LOVE him, like a little saddlebred, hooks his neck up and so natural.

e9a7cb08.jpg

e9a7cb00.jpg

e9a7cba1.jpg

e9a7cbe5.jpg

e9a7cae1.jpg

Diamond says, look grandma Stacy, I still can do it....

e9a7cad5.jpg

And then what a suprise a FILLY........and what do you know, a mare that's here of a friends will have my only Taker girl of the year. Just pictured at 11hrs old, not unfolded and just stall pictures. Reserve National Champion, HOF stallion, Cross Country Take My Breath Away is the sire, son of Redboy. Dam is R bar C Victoria Secret, National Champion, HOF mare.

She's a petite little thing, mother is a maiden, so the filly needs to fill out some, but she is so pretty and so nice. Beautiful headed little girl, who I think is going to be silver dapple from the looks of it.

e9a7c9c8.jpg

e9a7ca04.jpg

On another note, I'm super excited as I am now 100% postive Geisha (NFC Rowdys Geisha Girl) is in foal............she is an older mare and a direct daughter of Rowdy.........well she foaled a smokey black awesome filly last April. She bred back, but sort of kept cycling on and off, thought well maybe she's just through and that's fine, she's not going anywhere........didn't US her with the others this summer as she was still showing "in". noticed she looked awesome, but had this belly that shouldn't be there if not in foal. Vet was out in March, had him US.......we searched and searched and never saw a "foal", but did see this HUGE amount of fluid, not bladder, fluid, and what we both made out as a cord, but no foal (but remember old mare, uterus lies low....) took it as we were both quite sure she was in foal. Then two weeks ago she showed in through the fence standing flirting to the boys...........I thought huh, as I've never been able to get/feel/see any movement. This morning while she ate breakfeast for the first time I'm 100% sure that was a cord me and the vet saw; that baby was jumping all around in her stomach!!! Yeah! She loves babies so much and I was hoping to get another one out of her, as she is a just awesome and part of a legend......SawMill River had her and she produced some World Champions for them. I also have her grandaughter, who just had her first foal by Taker - Twister.

And Silver's still on camera now, she'll go this weekend, she's so big, HUGE! in foal to Big City; for a full sibling (lets hope SISTER) to Erica's Streakn' For Bucks.

:aktion033: Congrats.very nice foals.
default_wub.png
:

Can't wait to see the others.

:aktion033: :aktion033: Healthy is the best part!! And there ain't a thing wrong with boys.
default_yes.gif
:

congrats!!!!

:aktion033: :aktion033: Wow that new colt is awesome!!! No wonder u love him. Your FRIENDS filly is a cute and congrats on your old girl being pregnant. :aktion033:

Very NICE Erica!! I have been waiting for photo's of Diamons foal to come up since the night he was born! I am still ticked off that I went to bed just 10-20 minutes BEFORE SHE FOALED....ugh! Soooo upset with myself...but look at how gorgeous he is! Congrats!

What a filly too!!! Gorgeous head on her =)

Both babies have adorable heads, Erica.........and that colt is awesome!

MA

WOW!!! Look at the neck on that boy!!! He's a beauty!! The little filly is pretty too. She has such a sweet little head. :aktion033: Congratulations!! :aktion033:

Congrats Erica on your new editions! :aktion033: That colt will surely be a show stopper! and that filly that's your friends is very nice as well, very pretty head and gorgeous big eyes
default_yes.gif
: I am very glad that other mare is in foal that will surely be a good foal also! ~Jessica

Oh pretty, pretty!!! Uncle Danny says there ain't nuthin wrong w/ a boy, and if he turns out to be anything like Dan, he will be an adrenaline-junkie, thrill-seeking bruiser of a boyo! Anything for a little fun! LOL! If Dan was a human boy, he would be white-water kayaking, parachuting, and motocross-riding! :eek:
default_rolleyes.gif
:

You already know, I think they are both BEE-U-TEE-FUL!!!

Live Wire really does look like a tiny saddlebred foal and Tori's filly is such a precious little girly girl!

Hi Erica,

Gramma Stacy is so pleased -that is certainly a good cross, pretty sure that you will be repeating that one sometime soon - and this time putting in your order for a filly. Yep, that neck just goes on and on and dontcha just love that little "hook" - actually the little devil kind of reminds me of Express at that age and he turned out OK
default_wink.png
:

Keep up the good work and stay in touch.

Stacy

Jiminy cricket, batman! :new_shocked:
default_wub.png
: :aktion033: I love all of your foals and some (like Bailey) make me wished I'd jumped on a phone when they were born with a credit card in hand, but that Live Wire...!!! :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

He is just incredible. The neck! The head! The refinement! And the attitude to boot. Bay is my favorite color so it's enough to make me want to give up CDE's and take lessons with local trainers so I could learn to halter show him as he deserves. Man. :worshippy:

Congratulations, Erica.

Leia

Erica-

Your new little boy is soooo awesome! I am a saddlebred lover/owner (minis too!)and oh my he is absolutely stunning -- that neck He looks like a miniature saddlebred. A must have !!! :bgrin Congrats

Julie Flanigan

That little girl is very cute! :aktion033:

That little boy is outstanding!!! :new_shocked:

And congrats on your Rowdy daughter being in foal...that's very exciting!! I'm very partial to the "older" pedigrees myself. Can't wait to see the baby!
default_wub.png
:

Wow, they are both awesome, congratulations!!!

Erica,

Diamonds foal is Beautiful!!! Can we say HOOKY NECK???

Glad to hear that Geisha is in foal..... Can't wait to see what she has!!! She was a great producer for us and now one of her sons, SRF Millennium Falcon in on his way to being one of our main herd sires. Geisha is a great mare!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow :new_shocked: Look at that boy's neck, he is something else..

Can't wait to see what Geisha has :lol:

Latest posts

Back