Two more days until I can spill the beans......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

RockRiverTiff

Reaction score
This is pure evil! You're posting about not being able to tell us a secret for TWO DAYS? You know us LBers can't wait that long.
I bet someone on here knows your secret...I wonder what it's worth to them...

Leeana

Reaction score
Give me a B
Give me an A
Give me a ..........

...not that i know something or anthing about sheryls secret

Last edited by a moderator:

Irish Hills Farm

Irish Hills Farm
Reaction score
Give me a B
Give me an A
Give me a ..........

...not that i know something or anthing about sheryls secret
Why are you spelling B A N A N A ?

This is pure evil! You're posting about not being able to tell us a secret for TWO DAYS? You know us LBers can't wait that long. I bet someone on here knows your secret...I wonder what it's worth to them...
Yeah I know but I've been going through the same torture for months.

shelly

Reaction score
SOMEONE/SOMEHORSE is pregnant at Irish Hills Farm---that's my guess

Sheryl or a mare -
anyones' choice?

Minimor

Reaction score
B..A...baby? I'm quite sure it's nothing to do with a banana or Sheryl wouldn't have come up with banana after Leeana's post. (Actually I had another guess based on that BA...a prefix of a horse....but actually saying that guess out loud would earn me a smack so I won't say that
I know that's not right anyway, it was just a smartbutt "guess"!
)

Leeana knows somehting...can she be bribed, bought and/or tortured for the info? Or at least for more clues?

Sheryl, if you're going to post about a surprise 2 days in advance then you have to at least give us some clues so we can make good guesses.

Irish Hills Farm

Irish Hills Farm
Reaction score
Sheryl, if you're going to post about a surprise 2 days in advance then you have to at least give us some clues so we can make good guesses.
You're right, we can rule out the banana and the pregnancy thing right off the bat. Though, I did eat a banana at school this week.

Leeana

Reaction score
Leeana knows somehting...can she be bribed, bought and/or tortured for the info? Or at least for more clues?
Yes, infact i can be bought, i like solid colors, prefer black, ....right around 34", necky and leggy with a pretty hip and butt, think FILLY ...that is the price i am setting, if you have this then consider the secret bought!

(by the way, that description has nothing to do with Sheryls secret lol, so do not confuse that)

Irish Hills Farm

Irish Hills Farm
Reaction score
Yes, infact i can be bought, i like solid colors, prefer black, ....right around 34", necky and leggy with a pretty hip and butt, think FILLY ...that is the price i am setting, if you have this then consider the secret bought!

(by the way, that description has nothing to do with Sheryls secret lol, so do not confuse that)
Now, now Ms. Leeana....you still wanna go to Nationals?
HA HA

Leeana

Reaction score
Irish Hills Farm Posted Today, 08:20 PM QUOTE(Leeana @ Jul 19 2008, 08:15 PM)

Now, now Ms. Leeana....you still wanna go to Nationals? HA HA
Well then Ms. Sheryl i suggest you get well aquented with them Clippers

Irish Hills Farm

Irish Hills Farm
Reaction score
Irish Hills Farm Posted Today, 08:20 PM QUOTE(Leeana @ Jul 19 2008, 08:15 PM)

Now, now Ms. Leeana....you still wanna go to Nationals? HA HA
Well then Ms. Sheryl i suggest you get well aquented with them Clippers
LMAO Good one. And I'm plenty acquainted with clippers, trust me.

ChrystalPaths

Reaction score
Hmmm I got me a real nice about 34" black filly ......pretty thing.....great hip and butt...legs like Grace Kelly

Leeana

Reaction score
Hmmm I got me a real nice about 34" black filly ......pretty thing.....great hip and butt...legs like Grace Kelly

Consider the secret sold! No no im kidding, if i did that i would have two people very upset with me

But just between you and i, uhhh lets see some pics
he he he

Russ

Reaction score
Sheryl....Sheryl.....Sheryl.....if you think bananas and pregnancy have anything in common....it's time to sit you down for " the talk"

You're right, we can rule out the banana and the pregnancy thing right off the bat. Though, I did eat a banana at school this week.

Sun Runner Stables

Reaction score
You guys kill me-

I'm curious as can be as well- and wandered on here in case she decided to spill early by some wonderful chance. But reading along here is fantastic- thank you for making me smile- it was wonderful!

Russ

Reaction score
HAAAAA......good one! You caught me off guard there...Sheryl....I don't know what to say next....we just grow corn in Iowa.............

Leeana, just keep her away from the Chiquita banana delivery man and everything should be ok...

I can't wait for your surpise.....I like surprises!

Irish Hills Farm

Irish Hills Farm
Reaction score
Russ,

I figured I'd get you on that one.

Hey, you going to Nationals?? I heard there is this place called the Water'N Hole...

R

RENMACMINIS

Here is my guess its something to do with Erica's Bandito(i am tired if I misspelled that I apologize in advance!)

Latest posts