Two more days until I can spill the beans......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irish Hills Farm

Irish Hills Farm
Reaction score
O
default_new_shocked.gif
M
default_new_shocked.gif
G
default_new_shocked.gif
Two more days....just two more....and the miniature horse community will be going crazy!
default_laugh.png

This is pure evil! You're posting about not being able to tell us a secret for TWO DAYS? You know us LBers can't wait that long.
default_nono.gif
I bet someone on here knows your secret...I wonder what it's worth to them...

default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
Give me a B
default_risa8.gif
Give me an A
default_risa8.gif
Give me a ..........
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif

...not that i know something or anthing about sheryls secret
default_488.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
Give me a B
default_risa8.gif
Give me an A
default_risa8.gif
Give me a ..........
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif

...not that i know something or anthing about sheryls secret
default_488.gif
Why are you spelling B A N A N A ?

This is pure evil! You're posting about not being able to tell us a secret for TWO DAYS? You know us LBers can't wait that long. I bet someone on here knows your secret...I wonder what it's worth to them...
Yeah I know but I've been going through the same torture for months.

SOMEONE/SOMEHORSE is pregnant at Irish Hills Farm---that's my guess
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Sheryl or a mare -
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
anyones' choice?
default_cheers.gif
default_517.gif
default_thumbup.gif

B..A...baby? I'm quite sure it's nothing to do with a banana or Sheryl wouldn't have come up with banana after Leeana's post. (Actually I had another guess based on that BA...a prefix of a horse....but actually saying that guess out loud would earn me a smack so I won't say that
default_wink.png
I know that's not right anyway, it was just a smartbutt "guess"!
default_biggrin.png
)

Leeana knows somehting...can she be bribed, bought and/or tortured for the info? Or at least for more clues?

Sheryl, if you're going to post about a surprise 2 days in advance then you have to at least give us some clues so we can make good guesses.

Sheryl, if you're going to post about a surprise 2 days in advance then you have to at least give us some clues so we can make good guesses.
You're right, we can rule out the banana and the pregnancy thing right off the bat. Though, I did eat a banana at school this week.
default_poke.gif

Leeana knows somehting...can she be bribed, bought and/or tortured for the info? Or at least for more clues?
Yes, infact i can be bought, i like solid colors, prefer black, ....right around 34", necky and leggy with a pretty hip and butt, think FILLY ...that is the price i am setting, if you have this then consider the secret bought!
default_yes.gif

(by the way, that description has nothing to do with Sheryls secret lol, so do not confuse that)
default_wink.png

Yes, infact i can be bought, i like solid colors, prefer black, ....right around 34", necky and leggy with a pretty hip and butt, think FILLY ...that is the price i am setting, if you have this then consider the secret bought!
default_yes.gif

(by the way, that description has nothing to do with Sheryls secret lol, so do not confuse that)
default_wink.png
Now, now Ms. Leeana....you still wanna go to Nationals?
default_laugh.png
HA HA
default_xkngt.gif

Irish Hills Farm Posted Today, 08:20 PM QUOTE(Leeana @ Jul 19 2008, 08:15 PM)

Now, now Ms. Leeana....you still wanna go to Nationals? HA HA
Well then Ms. Sheryl i suggest you get well aquented with them Clippers
default_risa_suelos.gif

Irish Hills Farm Posted Today, 08:20 PM QUOTE(Leeana @ Jul 19 2008, 08:15 PM)

Now, now Ms. Leeana....you still wanna go to Nationals? HA HA
Well then Ms. Sheryl i suggest you get well aquented with them Clippers
default_risa_suelos.gif
LMAO Good one. And I'm plenty acquainted with clippers, trust me.
default_wacko.png

Hmmm I got me a real nice about 34" black filly ......pretty thing.....great hip and butt...legs like Grace Kelly

default_laugh.png

Hmmm I got me a real nice about 34" black filly ......pretty thing.....great hip and butt...legs like Grace Kelly

default_laugh.png
Consider the secret sold! No no im kidding, if i did that i would have two people very upset with me
default_wink.png

But just between you and i, uhhh lets see some pics
default_wink.png
default_wink.png
he he he
default_smile.png

Sheryl....Sheryl.....Sheryl.....if you think bananas and pregnancy have anything in common....it's time to sit you down for " the talk"
default_biggrin.png

You're right, we can rule out the banana and the pregnancy thing right off the bat. Though, I did eat a banana at school this week.
default_poke.gif

You guys kill me-

I'm curious as can be as well- and wandered on here in case she decided to spill early by some wonderful chance. But reading along here is fantastic- thank you for making me smile- it was wonderful!

HAAAAA......good one! You caught me off guard there...Sheryl....I don't know what to say next....we just grow corn in Iowa.............
default_biggrin.png

Leeana, just keep her away from the Chiquita banana delivery man and everything should be ok...
default_wink.png

I can't wait for your surpise.....I like surprises!

Russ,

I figured I'd get you on that one.

Hey, you going to Nationals?? I heard there is this place called the Water'N Hole...

Here is my guess its something to do with Erica's Bandito(i am tired if I misspelled that I apologize in advance!)

Latest posts

Back