Turnout for the boys (lots of pics)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babygoose

Reaction score
I turned the boys, Rocket and Stubbs, out on the pasture for the first time today. They have been in a large dry lot, and now that the grass is dried up some, they got to go out and play. Stubbs (the palomino) never lifted his head. Rocket grazed for awhile, then played for awhile. Unfortunately I didn't get any pics of him playing.

1208001.jpg

1208002.jpg

1208003.jpg

1208007.jpg

Rocket spots the horses across the road

1208004.jpg

Stubbs doesn't care!

1208005.jpg

1208009.jpg

Didn't it feel good to finally be able to let them go out into the big world? I know it was a big moment for me and mine when they finally got to go to the pasture.

Yep, it was great to let them out. And hopefully soon there will be three. I have another mini that gets to play in the pecan orchard, but over the next couple of days he will be introduced to Rocket and Stubbs and be out in the pasture with them soon. Our pasture isn't huge, but they look so small out there!

Here is Harry in the orchard.

100_0743.jpg

100_0740.jpg

100_0739.jpg

Can't wait to see all three of their fuzzy butts in the pasture together.

Look at how fluffy they are! Mine are starting to loose their winter coats here in Oz while your guys are growing them. Bet it felt good for them to stretch their legs!

Wow, your two boys look like mirror images of my two boys. And my pal-omino is a chow hound too.

Latest posts

Back