turducken

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmh

Reaction score
My husband thinks he wants to try a turducken. I have never deboned a whole bird of any kind, as needed for making a turducken.

If someone has tackled this job please enlighten me with suggestions and do's & dont's.

Thanks

Steph

How To Make Turducken

I found this link online with pictures showing how to debone the turkey. It looks good but you can also buy them online already made too. Good luck and take pictures if you make one.

I have never made one, but I think I have seen them at stores like Sams if you are wanting to get one already made.

OMG! That is like a vegetarian's nightmare-meal.
default_laugh.png
default_new_shocked.gif

I suggest you buy it already done.

the original was made buy a co. in La called Tony Chachere's you can order them on line and they come stuffed w/2 types of stuffing and are wonderful and easy.

We are in the catering business and tried making our own several yrs. ago...can you say nightmare? My husband can...unless they are stuffed correctly it is very hard to get them to cook even. The how to video makes it look easy but they never seemed to cook correctly...dry...raw in parts...just not good.

On liine they are about 40$ and WELL worth it and they do taste great!

Happy thanksgiving

Hi Stephanie,

I heard the Augusta restaurant in Oxford, IA, is taking orders for turducken, they make it, you pick up. Not sure the deadline for ordering, though.

Good luck:)

Renee in Conroy

Latest posts

Back