Tucker Milling Feed? Anyone heard of this?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
Since my Purina Feed dealer has bit the dust and can no longer sell Purina, he is now selling Tucker Milling. I've never heard of it and the website doesn't have much information at all and is incomplete.

http://www.tuckermilling.com/tucker_milling_003.htm

Does anyone have any info on this?

Thank you.
default_saludando.gif

Hi Marty,

I use to feed a 10 percent all grain feed produced by Tucker Milling before I dispersed my herd. My uncle has racing Quarter horses and barrel horses and has feed one of the high preformance tucker feeds. Tucker Milling is an independently owned company in Northern AL. The owner of the mill is an active barrel horses racer and breeder so he wants to produce a high quality feed that his horses as well as his customers horses can strive on. The story I was told was that the mill was being auctioned off. Mr. Tucker went to buy some equipment that was going to be auctioned and ended up buying the whole mill operation. I was also told that when he first bought the mill he hired a purina analysist to come down and help develope his feeding formulas. Hope this answers some of your questions. I was satisfied with the tucker feed I fed anyway.

Josh

Latest posts

Back