trying to post photo

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k9mini2

Reaction score
I have the "how to post a photo" window open and am following instructions but every time I click the photo icon it says " you must enter url" I haven't gotten the pop up to enter the url yet...my pop up blocker is off? what have I gotten wrong?

Do you have your picture in a program such as PhotoBucket (there are others, but don't remember them)? PhotoBucket is free to join. Just download your photo there, then you can copy the URL to paste it to this forum.

I get that URL message too, and I can't figure out how to turn it off. BUT, when it pops up the message, usually this little "information bar" thing comes down from the top of the window (not the very top, below the favorites button and what-not). I then click on that information bar, click on "temporarily allow scripted windows" and then click on the picture icon again and the correct box pops up. It does this every time I want to post a picture and it gets annoying :eek:

Hope this helps
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back