Trying this again. Pictures of Cavalier and SnowStorm

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaraP

Reaction score
I am so sorry about the size of the last pictures. I downloaded them to photobucket. Maybe that will help..

Cavalier

fd388e34.jpg

44ce348c.jpg

Lucky Four SkippaSnow Storm

7384047d.jpg

467e2ee6.jpg

4bc5356f.jpg

I love Snow!!! Cavalier is equally beautiful but Snow ......OMG- I'm so happy to see his picture! I owned one of his babies- D'Armond's Skippa Snowstorm-aka 'Rebel'. He was my first mini and due to a freak accident I had to put him down on June 7th
default_sad.png
Rebel had a blue eye and a neck like his daddy. My daughters and I got to meet Snow and I'll never forget his calm disposition. He was out in a pasture full of mares yet he was so gentle and tolerant as we rubbed all over him, ooohing and aaaahhing! Thank you for posting these photos- it does my heart good as I can see my Rebel in Snow.

Ummm... they look like they want to live in a cooler climate!

They should move to Maine to live with me.
default_yes.gif
: Just send 'em on up!!! I'll be waiting!

Fallin4Minis, I am so sorry to hear about your lose. That is so heart breaking. Thank you all for your nice comments. I can't wait till next year to get our first foal crop from Snow. And you are so right Fallin4Minis, Snow is such a sweetheart. He loves people.

We won't be getting any foals next year from Cavalier, as he is being shown, but next year we will be using that little guy.

again, thanks for your comments and so sorry for LARGE photos

Lara

WOW i love them both!!!!!!!!!!!11 :new_shocked:

Latest posts

Back