Trick training shows in Canada

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniaturehorselover

Reaction score
Is it legal to make trick training shows and ask for entry tips? Im trying to either make trick shows , if not make my little girl a therapy horse. . Was just wondering if I needed a special license or something any info would be great
default_smile.png
. Also she knows sit, lie down, rear, walk on two legs, paw, kiss, smile , say yes and many more

IMG_8989865395926.jpeg

IMG_8935934402494.jpeg

IMG_8943494115601.jpeg

IMG_9039233257969.jpeg

IMG_9021365258581.jpeg

IMG_9000374048450.jpeg

IMG_9025841528991.jpeg

Thank you
default_smile.png
just hoping I can go far with her as everyone I showed the tricks she does to fell in love with my talent.. I trained my minis by my self and im only 16
default_smile.png
so hopefully I can make others happy as well

I don't know anything about "a trick show" or charing people but......I wanted to say your little girl is so cute! Also I think it is great that you have trained her to do these tricks all by yourself!! You should be very proud of yourself!! I am sure your parents are very proud of your accomplishments!!
default_smile.png
Maybe you should look into having her become a therapy horse so you could show her doing her tricks to those that are sick and need cheering up. I am sure older folks in a nursing home would love seeing you and her perform!!
default_smile.png

Your best bet might be to call your city hall (if you plan to perform within a cities boundary ) or your regional district if it is to be outside a city. Ask them the same questions, tell them what you want to do and where, how many people you want to have there and anything else you can think of, and see what they have to say about requirements. The fact that you are legally a minor would offer you some protection if there was a problem but maybe not your parents. Rules for this type of thing would vary from province to province and district to district. Good luck, it sounds like you could offer some fun entertainment to people.

iDo you have any rodeos, fairs or horseshoes in your area? You could offer to do an exhibition during a break or half-time or just to fill in time. Possibly a community fair or celebration would be in need of entertainment. Your local Chamber of Commerce my be able to direct you to local celebrations in the community.

I use to do rodeos, horseshows, equine events and community/county fairs with my trick animals and had so much fun. Now I am more into the driving as the events here locally do not even want to cover fuel expenses.

Latest posts

Back