Tri State Miniature Horse Sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CJMM6

Reaction score
SALE!!!!!!!!!!! Quality AMHR__AMHA horses.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Oct. 15th--sat.

Canfield Fairgrounds in Canfield Ohio.

For more info.;;email [email protected]

www.cjmm.freeservers.com

Our youth will have a great food stand.
yes.gif

We will also have new mini tack starting at 10 am--horses start at 12:30pm

HOPE TO SEE YA ALL THERE
saludando.gif
CJMM

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say, if anyone is looking for a quality sale with quality horses, this would be it. Always nice horses & folks. Tastefully conducted & well handled.
aktion033.gif

We will be there. We got a filly last year and mare 3 years ago. Am very happy with both of them. We may be looking for a smaller stud this year.

Deb.

Just bumping topic since the sale is this weekend. I received the sale catalog yesterday and there are 58 horses listed. I consigned 9 horses but lot #5 will not be there.

A sale catalog?? How did you get that? I've been there every year and I didn't get one!
ohmy.gif

We'll be there with 4 horses we've consigned--including a gorgeous colt that will remain small.
biggrin.gif
This will be our 3d year consigning horses and I feel its a been a well run auction. You can see some of the horses we've consigned on the sales page and they are also listed on our web site at www.jbarcminis.com

The sale will be in Canfield, OH which is near Youngstown. at the Fairgrounds (St Rt 46). Hope to see you there.
yes.gif

--RachelJ

I think the only way to get a catalog is to email Don Fox. It may be to late to get it before Sat.

I know I emailed him last year and got one, but did not this year. My hubby is hopping I don't buy anything.
rolleyes.gif
All of our stalls are already full. But you know how that goes.
unsure.gif

Deb

Forgot to say... dress warm. We almost froze to death last year. So everyone pray for sunshine and warm weather.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm the luckey duck that gets to measuer all of the little beauties.
new_shocked.gif

We always have a very nice selection of horses & they are presented well.
smile.gif

If you are looking to buy please bring a blanket for the little one, most of the horses are show clipped.
yes.gif

We bought a beautiful black & white tovero bred mare a few years back. She has given us beautiful black & white fillies.
wub.gif
cjmm

For a catalog call Don Fox 724-336-5655

Latest posts

Back