TRANSPORT BOARD ADD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlearab

Reaction score
What's up with the transport board? I have been getting qoutes for transporting a bred mare from SD to ND and I had not put an add on. Not even looking to buy bred mares...

I went and looked and here someone has put an add on the board and used my name and e-mail.

default_wacko.png
: Does someone thing this is funny?? Mona could it be removed please? not really a big deal, but then again knida bugs me that some one is doing this. And a waste of the shippers time to work up a qoute for a haul that not real.. WHY??

now that's odd, i just went and looked your ad up, i am in sioux falls, so i am wondering whats up too

Thanks Mona! :lol: I had tried to delete it myself,but being i did not place it have noidea what the pass work was
default_wacko.png
:

add # 11242

Cindy LOL If I were buying a mare in SD you'd know because hopfully it would be from you!! HA

Last edited by a moderator:
I just sent you a pm..

but i was just looking at that ad again.

and it really looks like the ad you placed last year when you were looking for transportation for Cupcake.

Maybe it is just a forum glitch.

too weird.

Hi everyone,

This happened to me this morning also. Kinda bothered me but it really freaked my husband out since he thought I was buying another horse.

Debbie

Latest posts

Back