Trail Camera

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The blue birds are still here. They are standing on the patio in the shade of potted plants. It is very hot; I feel sorry for all the animals. Refreshed the bird bath again and there are three more water sources by the house. Supposed to have a cold front come in this weekend.
I found a little beautiful blue feather.

It has been a hard summer in so many places. We have gotten off lightly overall though it is dry. The cold front hopefully provides some welcome relief!

The trees in our area, however, are already turning colors, and a local vet is predicting an early winter based on the animal hair growth. :( I’ve noticed my minis are getting a thicker coat.

It has been a hard summer in so many places. We have gotten off lightly overall though it is dry. The cold front hopefully provides some welcome relief!

The trees in our area, however, are already turning colors, and a local vet is predicting an early winter based on the animal hair growth. :( I’ve noticed my minis are getting a thicker coat.
Billy is fluffing up too. I was afraid to clip him again as he was cold last winter and I was worried he wouldn't fluff up again in time.

Latest posts

Back