Torturing the Filthy Rich

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigDogs & LittleHorses

Reaction score
If you love to watch celebrities suffer when exposed to the country life (the real world), check out this show!
biggrin.gif

On the last episode I watched, the only one smiling was a ummm... very pampered stallion, if you get my drift. Lots of "Ewwwww... GROOOSSSS!!!" "I have TO TOUCH THAT????!!!"
risa_suelos.gif

I can't believe they put it on TV.
new_shocked.gif

Daryl

I've seen it and I am really appauled at how these young millionaire kids think their poop don't stink. They are so rude and phoney and live in a plastic bubble that I can't get over it. I thought that they would actually be a little bit more prepared and realistic and know that they were going to be dirty and not have to complain about thier nails and hair-dos and all. Some of them were just horrible as people and need a good smack upside the head. If I had one thing to say to them it would be to "suck it up and grow up and wake up and welcome to the real world." I could not even begin to imagine what a life so spoiled would be.

I wish someone would push Fabian off into a mud puddle Its hard to imagine people actually think like that!

wendy4mini said:
But is the real cowboy Joshua a cutie.  He looks like the Marboro man minus the cigerette.
478613[/snapback]

Yes he sure is cute i agree with you on that one
smile.gif
And i have to say i went to school with Noah and he really isnt at all like Fabien and the others he is well marches to his own drum but not a spoiled brat (or wasnt anyway)

I've been addicted to this show & saw the stallion episode last night...
biggrin.gif

I wonder if Fabian's wife got to view the episode, and wonder how she felt about all the girls that Fabian was partying with...
new_shocked.gif

And i have to say i went to school with Noah and he really isnt at all like Fabien and the others he is well marches to his own drum but not a spoiled brat (or wasnt anyway)
Yeah, Noah, George ( for the most part), Alex ( the Brit LOL) and Ferrignos daughter all seem to have their heads on straight. Most everyone else is a waste of space.

Can't wait to see the next (last) episode. It looks like they are all going to gang up on Fabian. What a spoiled brat and jerk he is. And who is the girl that thinks that he can do no wrong?
deadhorse2.gif

I wonder if they make those artificial vaginas for miniatures? Morgan here would want one...
rolleyes.gif
He's only got one mare and she is preggers... oh well, he got the real deal this spring anyway.
risa8.gif

I just watched the show tonight!

It was funny watching them with the stallion, I think they did pretty well considering!!

That Fabien needs to be set straight! What a complete pompous bore!! Even with all that money he is still a complete idiot!

I think it was funny what cowboy Jared had to say about him!
wink.gif

All I can say is I am glad I didn't grow up like them, they are so pathetic for the most part a couple of them have moments of normalcy! Give me one of the cowboys anyday!!
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back