Top Ten uses for a "useless" horse

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arabbossmare

Reaction score
10. You can dress them up as scarecrows and let them lose in the garden

9. hey...you always wanted a baby horse until they grow up

8. they are good alerts for when someone is stealing from the feed bin

7. They make good chew toys for the larger horses

6. can help you locate all poor fenced areas

5. great for letting your neighbors know just how much you can't stand them

4. who needs kids????

3. cute factor is always there even when they have just murdered your prize rose garden

2. always willing to lend a hoof, if your arm hurts they will bite you in the leg so you can forget the pain in your arm

1. don't forget the cute factor...especially when you go to the barn late in the morning to find everyone of your animals have been released in the barn, the goats are in the feed bin, the chickens are in the hay, the cows are chewing on the horse tack and your tractor is being held in captivity by a large bull.

Carla and Spike *really mom I didn't mean to I was just hungry*

default_laugh.png

Oh....and don't forget......the blue ribbon in yet another "cute factor"......PARADES!
default_wink.png

your right ...who needs kids. Actually when my husband tells me to mow the lawn, i let them loose in the front yard ( gate closed) sit back and enjoy a glass of wine... 1 hour later the lawn looks great, roses are fertilized (bonus) I am feeling gitty, and the husband is happy. Does it get any better than that?
aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back