Top Geldings, then and now

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I was wondering the other day what ever happened to Gold Scotch? I remember showing against him a long long time ago, would love ot know where he's at today."

I wouldn't be surprised if he's passed on. He was quite old - 20+ back then, and that had to be 10-15 years ago. He was amazing.

We're lucky in Area VI to have some fantastic geldings.

If you can win at Area VI-based shows, you have a pretty good chance to win at AMHR Nationals.

Ben, Roelene and Scott Lundy's M-D Dynamo, Black Cadillac and Establo San Francisco all are multiple national champions, Chelsie Kohn's Liberachi is one heck of a tough Roadster horse to beat, and Dave and Leslie Bunke have top-flight driving geldings in both the Under (Hallmark Boomers Bacardi) and Over (Oneka's Raja's Classic Reo) divisions. There are others, of course, but these are the horses we compete against throughout the show season, and they are terrific. As are their owners.

All the horses I mentioned, by the way, have won national championships.

I don't think any conversation about great geldings would be complete without mentioning WCF Buckeye Classical Lightening. He is equally proficient in performance or halter and has the best "personalty" and is always willing to please.

But I may be just a little bit partial.

gary

Latest posts

Back