Top Cat update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Tony, my heart aches for you and TC. He's such a magnificent little horse. You just have to focus on the future when you can see him recovered from this terrible attack and back grazing in the warm sun. I can tell from your posts that this has really got to you. Keep your head up Tony..we're all here for you as forum members

((((GIANT FORUM HUG))))
default_yes.gif
:

Thank God he survived but oh how sad to lose his ear afterall. So sorry, Tony.

Is there any possibility that he could get a new ear grafted on or something like that?

But I know you'll love him just the same with or without his ear.

Joyce

I hope and pray that he recovers!

And I hope that with this latest episode and with all of the previous problems due to unleashed dogs that some legislation can be passed in your county. There are communities that levy VERY stiff fines to anyone who has an unleashed dog. If they don't pay the fine, the fine is added to their property tax. They don't pay the property tax, the property is sold at sheriff's auction. That usually gets their attention. And if they are renters - they can have their wages garnished. If they are on public assistance, there usually is a mechanism to have their welfare check garnished. $$$$ talks, BS walks. And with people like this, $$$ is the only club that will get their attention. A few neighbors get hit with fines, others will hopefully wake up. (The town where I used to live had a "nuisance/barking dog ordinance" - if the cops were called to tell an owner to put their dog inside where it would not disturb the neighbors - there was a $35 fine on their property tax bill. Multiple calls--not sure how many...they had to either surgically remove the voice box or get rid of the dog.)

And if anyone gets their underwear in a bundle over my comments, what would you think if this had happened to a CHILD?!?!? Thankfully this poor stallion was at least able to fight back to some degree. If this had been a child.....I don't think they would have been as fortunate.

Thanks for keeping us informed on how he's doing!

OMG That is horrible, poor guy, thank God he is alive though. So sorry this happened to you and your horses again.

Tony, the whole thing is so devastating. He's such a beautiful boy. The loss of an ear is terrible for him, but it could have been sooo much worse. He's still there to give you beautiful foals. Other than the ear, what's his prognosis???

Tony, I am so sorry to hear that ... my thoughts and prayers go out to you that the rest of his recovery goes more smoothly..

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Tony , I am so sorry about this. What a disaster to go through. Prayers for all of you...he is a very nice stallion. Looks so disheartened in the pictures.

Clara :no: :no: :no: :no:

Breaks my heart to see the look in Top Cats eye after his ordeal - so sorry his ear is gone but so glad he is alive and is still a beautiful stallion. I am again so sorry for all you have been through lately - we will keep you and your horses in our prayers
default_pray.gif
: (((HUG)))

Tony, Thanks for the update, I will continue to keep him in my prayers.
default_pray.gif
: It tears my heart out to see the before and after pics.
default_sad.png

Poor boy! It must be difficult for you to see him like that, but he is the same lovable stallion on the inside. Hang in there.

Poor guy :no: U can tell just how awful he feels from seeing those pictures. Hope he is feeling much better soon.

i absolutley love this wee stallion, hes got the heart of a lion
default_wub.png
: i think he is gorgeous, ive always liked him , as said before i hope he gets his spirit back
default_wub.png
:

What a wonderful horse you have. Glad that he is alive and hope he recovers soon.If possible give the boy a hug.

Tony, so sorry to hear that Top Cat did lose his ear, but as someone said earlier, he will still be handsome to his mares. Hope all continues to go well for him.

Rita

Ohhh, Tony! I'm so sorry about Top Cat losing his ear, but you know what? he is still gorgeous and maybe even more so when one considers his bravery! He looks so sad, wish I could hug him. I haven't read all of the posts, so I'm not sure what's been said, but I sure am glad that you shot the dog, I hope those people are held responsible in some way. Please tell Top Cat he has people around the world pulling for him to get well soon! Hugs for you all, and an extra dose of lovin' for Top Cat
default_wub.png
:

Jodi

Tony I am so sorry to hear that he lost his ear. I hope it will not cause problems with protection of the ear canal- flies, rain and other things getting in there that shouldnt be. Yes, he is still handsome and he is still alive. Poor little guy.

Any update on the folks who own the dog(s) and what is going on there? Please give Top Cat hugs from all of us and tell him we all love him too, and are rooting for him and hope that he recovers well.

Poor baby! I am so sorry that Top Cat lost his ear and will keep praying for his hock to heal. He is still stunning!

Oh Tony, Poor Top Cat!

Just looking at them pictures brings tears to my eyes. That poor baby!

I hope he heals up and at least can give you more babies.

You can tell he is in pain. Sending prayers his way and to you also that you get all them dang dogs.

Joyce

Latest posts

Back