Took some girl pics today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
Did a little clipping today and a whole lot of bathing.

I didn't get to take pictures of everyone because it began to thunder so I had to quit.

Here's sweet little Holly after a bath and body clip. You haven't seen her in a long time. She tries so hard to co-operate and she is such a good girl.

Hollyjune09.png

Hollya.png

and her daughter Noelle who would not stand still today for a million dollars. She had ants in her pants I guess. She's not clipped because she sheds out very slick and had a nice bath and conditioning.

Noellea.png

and her sister Brite Star the most loving little thing I have ever known. She's not clipped either but had a really big bath.

BriteStara.png

And Nick, such a delightful sweet thing he's not clipped either, he stays nice and slick, but after his bath I set him up for a picture and couldn't believe how fat he got! I mean......horrible slopping fat and he looks so nasty like that so I cropped the picture and just show his pretty head until I get some beef off of that man. I think we had better call Jennie Craig!

june09.png

Thanks for looking
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
They all look gorgeous, Marty! I wish mine looked that good after a bath and clip...

Now, don't make Nick feel self-conscious; I'm sure you'll get him slimmed down in no time. He has such a pretty (ahem - I mean, Handsome!) face...

Very nice horses Marty. Love the black and white fillies and can't help but think they would make a SUPER driving pair! I'll bet they have the movement for it too.

Thank you! Holly has quite the blubber thing going on too so I guess she is going back to dry lot for a while. I haven't even begun with Angel who is as pot bellied as can be. Those two had their own rolled hay bail last winter and now they look like a rolled bail themselves. Oh well, atleast they didn't freeze! Noelle and Brite Star are the quite matched set but there is a height difference and they don't move the same. Noelle is the big mover, she's got some legs and strides and reaches like you can't believe. Brite Star tracks off differently with knee action. They always hike their tails straight up when they go. Looks like they are pooping all the time.

Your horses always look great...such a good mommy you are!! How do you keep them so black... Noelle and Brite Star have such a nice shine and they look so nice and dark!! I will have to go see another picture of Nick but I didnt realize he has a snip on his nose...or am I seeing things? heidi

Heidi, they are true blacks. True blacks don't fade, just the manes and tails.

All your hard work shows. Now.... can we see the rest of them ?

OK sure soon as I get new blades and take more pics. Soon I hope.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your horses are so beautiful and well cared for Marty !! All your hard work shows. Now.... can we see the rest of them ?
default_biggrin.png

Back