Tonight, Tia is fighting for her life

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We went to see her yesterday, she looked a little perkier, we had hope, today when we went up, she looked worse than she has since being sick. I told her it's ok to go be with Sassy, she looked so sad, it breaks our hearts. Joan didn't think she'd last this long, she says she's a little fighter but she's just not getting any better and she can't linger like this much longer. She says she should have gotten better by now. So tomorrow we have to go up and decide what to do. If anyone wants to see a wonderful website to buy little caskets from, go to www.angelsleeping.com. I was going to order her one but it won't get here in time so Nates making her one. I'd gotten one from them 5 yrs ago for Sassy, but she had cancer and I had the time to order it. With Tia I couldn't face it till now that we are probably going to lose her.

Darn, I hate lossing these pets. It's so tough, even if you try to keep it in perspective, it's not your spouse, not your children or friends, it's a pet ---- it is still so hard to let them go.

Please, please, if anyone has any healing powers, say a prayer for Tia, her time is running out.
default_please.gif
Maybe to see her picture will make the good thoughts go through to her.
default_pray.gif

Tia11-22-09.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Marnie, I'm SO sorry you're losing your Tia. My heart aches for you.
default_crybaby.gif

{{{{{Hugs}}}}} for you all.

Marnie, I know how hard this is on you. I have been there and so have most of us on this forum. It just hurts so darn much. Just remember all the good times you had with Tia. If only our furkids could live a life as long as we do. Saying a special prayer for your little Tia.

Marnie-

I'm so sorry about little Tia. You have done your best for her. You did right to tell her it was ok to go. Just remember that you will see her again one day.

(((((HUGS)))))

Barbie

Sending prayers and hugs your way. They become so much a part of your family, it is hard. I have lost several thru the years and loved every one.

I sure hope she turns the corner. And I think it is easier to send healing thoughts with her little picture up! C'Mon Tia, we need you to get better!!!!

I'm so very sorry your little Tia is not feeling well. My prayers going out to her and you.

Oh Marnie, I put her pic on my desktop and I have been sending for her but she's getting pretty tired. She sure wants to come home with you Hon. And having a picture does help me send deeper. Hugs to you all.

I'm sending prayers and good thoughts...maybe she'll turn the corner. I'm sorry your baby isn't better yet, but I'm sending hope...hugs.

lots of prayers going out to you and your little tia. what an adorable little girl she is!

Tia is gone, she tried so hard but just couldn't get better, this morning we left her go. We are having her cremated and bringing her ashes home to sit in our bedroom, the place she loved to be the most. But thanks to everyone who cares.

Rest In Peace, our sweet little girl. Ter Tia Becky Blue 7/24/00 to 11/23/09

{{{{{{{ Marnie and Tia }}}}}}}}}} Hugs hon, know that Tia is in a place of no pain, running around playing with those that have gone before. Sorry you have to go through this. Hugs again.

Marnie, I am so sorry!!!

We also have Winston's ashes in our bedroom, with his favorite toy.

Don't go pick up the ashes alone. I broke down when H brought them home and I had not anticipated that I would.

I'm just so sorry.

Oh Marnie and Nate, I am so sorry. I tried calling you but you must be outside.

Tia was a special little girl - she was a fighter but it just wasn't to be.

Hugs my friend.

Luv ya,

Donna

Oh Hon, I am sorry, but she was ready and you gave her dognity and such love. Bless you during this hard time.

thpetsympathy.gif

Marnie, I am so sorry you are having to go thru this. I know how much it hurts. We have Shado's ashes in our bedroom along with Vips (my Great Dane) on a special shelf, along with there pictures. I also buy shadow boxes, from Micheals, and put there favorite toys, along with a special favorite treat, there collars, dogs ID's and tags and anything else I can think of to put into it. It sure dont help the pain, but it does help knowing we are doing something special. Little Tia is now your guardian angel heart dog, keeping watch over her Mom.

Corinne

I'm so sorry!!! RIP Tia!

((((HUGS))))

Barbie

Latest posts

Back