today 10/18

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_frusty.gif
Why even bother responding
default_rolleyes.gif

Why did you even bother to response except to show your disagreement/dislike/disapproval (or whatever dis you call it).

Because I need to respond to something so ridiculous, but I'm trying to not say what I actually think, which would be pretty extreme
default_unsure.png

I mean honestly...how can you believe this stuff??? So Gadhafi is someone we should look to about who to trust?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------

ELECTION 2008

Mideast leader: Obama a Muslim who studied in Islamic schools

Says Arab world campaign contributions 'may enable him to win U.S. presidency'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: October 17, 2008

9:00 pm Eastern

By Aaron Klein

© 2008 WorldNetDaily

JERUSALEM – Sen. Barack Obama is a Muslim of Kenyan origins who studied in Islamic schools and whose campaign may have been financed by people in the Islamic and African worlds, Libyan leader Muammar Gadhafi said during a recent televised national rally.

"There are elections in America now. Along came a black citizen of Kenyan African origins, a Muslim, who had studied in an Islamic school in Indonesia. His name is Obama," said Gadhafi in little-noticed remarks he made at a rally marking the anniversary of the 1986 U.S. air raid on his country.

The remarks, translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute, MEMRI, were aired on Al Jazeera in June.

"All the people in the Arab and Islamic world and in Africa applauded this man," continued Gadhafi. "They welcomed him and prayed for him and for his success, and they may have even been involved in legitimate contribution campaigns to enable him to win the American presidency.

"We are hoping that this black man will take pride in his African and Islamic identity, and in his faith, and that [he will know] that he has rights in America, and that he will change America from evil to good, and that America will establish relations that will serve it well with other peoples, especially the Arabs," Gadhafi said.

Of course I don't believe or trust Gadhafi. I don't know what Anita thinks or believes and it's none of my business. My point simply was that if it was something you disagreed with but had nothing to say about it why say anything. IMO that's one of the reasons LB has become more of a battleground right now than anything else. You said yourself yesterday that you were disturbed about some of the posts recently. Why not just mutter to yourself, shake your head and walk away?

That's what I'm doing right now, going to play with Zac
default_wink.png

Of course I don't believe or trust Gadhafi. I don't know what Anita thinks or believes and it's none of my business. My point simply was that if it was something you disagreed with but had nothing to say about it why say anything. IMO that's one of the reasons LB has become more of a battleground right now than anything else. You said yourself yesterday that you were disturbed about some of the posts recently. Why not just mutter to yourself, shake your head and walk away?
Why not just mutter to yourself, shake your head and walk away?

Why not just mutter to yourself, shake your head and walk away?

LOL Woodnldy the voice of reason.
default_smile.png
One really should see the irony in the above quote you posted
default_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back