TO SECRET SANTA PARTICIPANTS!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay I got my secret santa and I must say It might be fairly easy to find a good gift for that person I did some website searchin !
biggrin.gif
yes.gif

Anyway - here is what I might like from "my secret santa"

Anything horsey of course - like christmas orn. or something collectable. I do Breyers -arabian type paint horses minis it doesnt matter to me
biggrin.gif

Candles work-real good smelly ones(i got a dog that shares my bedroom so..
wacko.gif
) candle holders

Oh my dog is a Jack Russel so anything with that on it or ladybugs will work as well uh oh yeah my fav dogs are Rotties (raised them for the longest till my ol man died in Aug!
sad.gif
)

I LOVE CHOCOLATE - not the creamy gushy center kinds though ;-)

I think that about covers pretty much alot of it but mostly anything horses

OH BUT IF MY SECRET SANTA HAS A MINI FILLY THAT WILL BE UNDER 32in THAT LOOKS LIKE THE HORSE IN MY AVATAR SEND HER MY WAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
yes.gif
aktion033.gif

OK I'll jump in here. Already relplied to the email and my wish was for a SOFT round nylon lead rope for my 2.

ALso Shadow really needs a new web halter, size mini large any color. I sent my new one with Buddy to the other farm and Shadows is frayed..

I have a rope one also for him but can't use that as a regular one.

Need hoof picks~ ONly have one right now.

Also another idea would be home made horse treats:

Thanks, Maxine

(OH Marty, I could use a large "A" or "B" sized Buckskin OR True Blue solid with points aged gelding trained to drive already. Not picky but $500 would be great. Wrap that up for me , k? )

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my name and know just what I'm going to buy.

I collect Angels.

And anything for horses would be nice. Lead rope, halter or something like that.

Thank you Robin and my Secret Santa.

Well im pretty easy, anything horse or cocker spaniel related. As for candles, vanilla and cinnimon are my favorites.

Other then that suprise me.

Now just wish my person would give me some ideas.

Heck - I already replied on the thread on the mini forum ---

I am excited about giving to my secret santa recipient --- hoping she likes it!!

Here is what I posted there:

<<Hi Robin -- thanks again for handling all this!!

I believe I emailed you originally with:

<<<Anything horsey - I love homemade things! Store bought are just fine too.

Something to go in the barn? decorations? signs? horse treats?? >>

would like to add - no people food -- I am still on Atkins diet - so no carb things.

A new lead rope? Marty's Christmas book?

A homemade non-breakable container to HOLD horse treats -- like coffee can size?

A fancy Nylon halter - large or Medium sized (mini sizes here) - maybe a normal halter that was hand decorated with paint for shirts or some materials?

I am NOT picky!! I will love ANYTHING

Thanks

JJay

>>

I did list some stuff on my sign-up email. I of course love anything horsey. Home-made is good too though I'm trying to shed some pounds so no candy/cookies etc. I'm an XL in t-shirts(hence the need to shed some pounds). I'm also learning to drive so any books etc on that subject would be appreciated!
biggrin.gif

Go Santa, Go Santa!

Any thing horse related would be great. Thanks Alice

Well I included my likes in my email to Robin, but here goes.................

I like pretty much anything, I'm easy to please so be creative.

If one of our forum artists got my name I would love some artwork of some type of one or some of my horses.

The only thing I don't want.........candles and/or anything to do with baths, like salts, soaps, etc. I don't take baths or burn candles so those are my only two dislikes.
yes.gif

I'm so excited. This is going to be so much fun.

Anything horse related would be great. I love surprises.

I do collect old miniature horse figurines.

Hmm, me

I LOVE horse stuff. Especially minis and arabs, but anything with its tail flagging works for me. I love unicorns too...

I will love pretty much anything. Just please no jewelry. I am really allergic to nickel, although even the sensitive solutions ones give me a rash.

I like anything horsey, I am easy to please. This is so much fun. Alice

I'm easy to buy for. Anything that has to do with horses or for my horses. I also love handmade crafts and gifts. I'm on the dreaded diet so please nothing sweet. My horses do like cookies and treats tho, and they keep telling me

I'm watching my weight not them.
laugh.gif

Im pretty simple when it comes to this stuff.

I like anything that smells good. Chocolate is just as good as anything to. If you want to get me something horse related ...i like pretty halters (all my mini's are 31' 32' and 34').

-Anything that smells good

-Chocolate is always a winner (love the ones with cherry inside ...yum)

-Pretty Halters (all mini's are anywhere from 31' -34').

-HORSE POSTERS are great

I cant think of much else i need.

My person hasnt answered to this forum yet (crossing my fingers) but i gotta find out how many horses they have and what kind because im getting there horsies a couple gifts. THIS IS GREAT!

Leeana

biggrin.gif

[SIZE=21pt] I'm pretty easy to buy for. Really! [/SIZE]

I don't show, but do need a pretty halter for Fiona for when we go to the nursing homes. She's 31", light silver dapple and has one blue eye.
new_shocked.gif

I collect antique or vintage style, or country rocking horses (I can't afford the real antiques or vintage ones!!) I also collect Roosters for my kitchen.

Silver-toned jewelry...I love long dangly earrings

Anything horsey, donkey or llama-ish (tee shirts, mouse pad, christmas ornaments, string party lights etc. etc.)

I'm also avoiding lots of sweets...however homemade ginger cookies ROCK!!
biggrin.gif

I love being part of the Secret Santa. I'm hoping to do my shopping this weekend. I love buying presents!!!!
yes.gif

well ive just posted my secret pressie to calafornia! i got a bit carried away shopping but i dont care, i hope she likes them...
xreiter.gif
sooooooooo quick foot it santa
aktion033.gif

(I also posted this on the main forum)

Well....I'm a procrastinator, but I finally got around to posting....can't say the same for the person I got!!!

Anyway, hints for me would be....

--- any sort of Labrador stuff (especially the black ones, I have a black female named Jessie who just turned a year old)

--- I collect moose things (like Christmas-y moose) (and my collection is very small)

--- anything for minis really, I have a very limited supply of "mini" equipment (ie 2 halters and a fly mask!) that are actually for a mini!

--- other than that, surprise me!!!!

Still waiting to hear from my SS!!

Latest posts

Back