TO SECRET SANTA PARTICIPANTS!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soooo much fun! Received my SS name and found out what she collects which gives me an idea but will see if she also posts other things.

Me, I am not picky ...that stallion book sounds great, anything horsey, please no candy or candles because I have tons of candles and on a diet. I also like the glass window ornaments but really I love to be surprised too.

I got my person yesterday too. Hope she posts to let me know what she'd like.

I like anything horsey, just like most everybody. I collect horse Christmas ornaments or Christmasy horse stuff to put around the house. I try to get a couple new ones each year. I like handmade stuff. I would like more hand painted wooden horsey signs to hang in my barn. I'm pretty much happy with anything. Love surprises!!

I got my Secret Santa person yesterday! And now thanks to this I have some wonderful ideas!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Things for me....

Antique (or made to look old) things for my barn or house. (or homemade
yes.gif
!!)

Horsey mug for my tea

Scented candles

I have dogs, cats, fish, goats and minis so any thing for them(example- treats, collars, halters)

I love books! Mysteries! I read alot of Stephen King. I'm collecting the hard covers(used is good).

Ornaments non horsey is fine

I'm not picky any thing sent from the heart is worth more to me then a million bucks!

YAH!!!! I can't wait to go shopping for my person and find that special... just right thing that I hope they will love!!!

Leya

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Boy! I got my person this morning!

I could use any mini horse reading materials used or not, I recently bought The complete book of Foaling.

I like everything, candles, crafts, I'm doing my kitchen in chili pepper decor.

I'M SOOOO EXCITED!!!
aktion033.gif

I guess I should post on this too, eh??
rolleyes.gif

Anything horsey is great for us......or edible!
wink.gif

Miniv - MA

Horsey things of course. And I Love Elmer the horse things. I only have the spoon holder though.

Breyer Holiday ornaments... The Secretariat ornament (700135). Of course any Breyer ornaments are fine with me.

I am a craftsy type of person who loves to cross stitch, crochet, quilt, and knit, so things related to those activities I have a great fondness for as I know how those things are labors of love.

I Love anything with Siberian Huskies on it, especially if they are black and white dogs with blue eyes. (hint... Malamutes have ears that are set on their heads towards the side of the head, and Siberians have ears that are set on top of the head.)

I love T-shirts, especially if they are personalized with something from your home place and have animals on it. But they have to be XXL to fit me.

Lets see... what else...

Oh, favorite color is Red.

Love dark chocolate, but don't really like the chocolate with cream type of filling.

Love candles, food scented ones are my favorite and don't really care for the flowery scented candles except for rose sents. I love roses.

Speaking of roses, I collect those fancy little tea cups and saucers with the fancy flower designs. (New hobby... Decided to start to collect about a month ago. Now need a new house for my new hobby... Hubby is thrilled with me! (NOT!))

And lastly,

I LOVE ANY SURPRISE! So be creative!

I love anything homemade (Sterling - I'm wearing the hair clip today that you made for me!!!), anything for the horses, or anything horsey-themed for the house!

Liz R.

I really don't have any suggestions for my secret santa. I would be happy with just about anything, I love for it to be a surprise!!!
biggrin.gif

Got my ss name last night. Ready to go shopping. Scaring my hubby
laugh.gif

I really am not much into trinkets or jewelry.

I really like neat hair clips.

I also love sweatshirts with horses or Christmas stuff--size 2X and no green please. Don't care for green.

Candles in most desert scents. Also like pine scents. Just not flowery stuff. Like burning them most of the winter to keep the house feeling homey.

I also have collected tins, but wish to stay with smaller ones because they have really taken over my house.

Like homemade goodies as well, but not dark chocolate stuff.

Don't really decorate much for Christmas cause it is just the two of us and no one comes to visit--heck we aren't ever home--we go visit others. So don't put up tree or anything for ornaments. Actually, I put the sticky things on the windows of my truck so that people know I am in the Christmas spirit.
biggrin.gif
That and I wear Christmas sweatshirts all the time from Thanksgiving till the first of the year.

Yeaaa my person posted makes things a whole lot easier they had a ton of posts l had to read through last night and no hints of what they liked collected or anything personal about them so this is a good start they also have beautiful horses l see. The only thing l would wish for is that nice Zorro stallion.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

A Secret Santa thread has also been started on the main forum.

Yay, this is just too much fun!!!
biggrin.gif

As for me...I'm not really picky....Any mini stuff....dressage stuff....paint stuff (but not western...no offence)....cardigan corgi stuff (the corgis with a tail)....candies....candles....really anything!
biggrin.gif

~kathryn

This is so much fun
yes.gif

I love most everything. I'm a chocoholic, tea drinker, shower gel and hand cream fanatic. I also have 15 minis, so anything mini related is great too.

Thanks again Robin for setting the Secret Santa list up.

Renee

This is so much fun. I can not wait to get started for the person I have.

As for me, I love dark chocolate, smelly candles, crystal candle holders, Christmas ornaments, homemade items, or any thing would be just fine. I do love surprises.

Shannon

I got my SS person! had to search through the spam folder so i guess that means he/she needs something EXTRA special!

for me, anything for my minis (like i could use tail bags), or something hand made. i love it when people take the extra effort to make things themselves!
biggrin.gif

a knit scarf would even be great! or barn gloves (those brown jersey ones).

oh, hee hee, not that i need them, but truffles are yummy.....
rolleyes.gif

small horsey type ornaments.......anything really!

thank you my SS! jennifer
saludando.gif

my fav color mini is blue roan pinto.....or any other color! LOL

can we say INDECISIVE?????????
yes.gif

I am good with about anything horsey!

-My mini's colour is Royal Blue....so accessories of those colours would be awesome (if there another colour I dont care
laugh.gif
)

-Tail Bag

-Hay Bag

umm...I cant think of anything else right now
laugh.gif

-Kris

Ok I didnt give any ideas when I sent my e-mail to participate but it is hard to shop for someone you dont know so here goes.

For Christmas things I collect reindeer and santa clauses.

I decorate with Blue, White and silver as my whole house inside is shades of Blue so snowflakes are a wonderful gift.

I would love an ornament from your home state/country for my tree to remind me year after year.

Im not a candle person usually. I do like dark chocolate well actually any chocolate.

Our Farm colors are red black and silver so anything horsey with those colors ie: leads, halters or whatever.

I am grateful for whatever anyone wants to send and really have enjoyed this both last year and this.

I hope this helps my Santa with an idea.

Ok I didnt give any ideas when I sent my e-mail to participate but it is hard to shop for someone you dont know so here goes.

For Christmas things I collect reindeer and santa clauses.

I decorate with Blue, White and silver as my whole house inside is shades of Blue so snowflakes are a wonderful gift.

I would love an ornament from your home state/country for my tree to remind me year after year.

Im not a candle person usually. I do like dark chocolate well actually any chocolate.

Our Farm colors are red black and silver so anything horsey with those colors ie: leads, halters or whatever.

I am grateful for whatever anyone wants to send and really have enjoyed this both last year and this.

I hope this helps my Santa with an idea.

This is the most fun....I love anything horsey especially ornaments and I love cookbooks...I love horsey t-shirts XL and my farm colors are red and teal..I'm a vegetarian so no liver.
laugh.gif
and Jane (rabbitsfizz) at least give them a favorite color or size or just anything....face it you're not going to get that overo...
wink.gif

I want a fancy black AMHR mare with a star and stripe about 34" that can win at halter and cart and harness to go with her and is well broke to drag me around in it. Atleast that's what I told Jerry and all I got so far is "that look" of dread.

Ok if that isn't working then let's see......my horses really don't need anything but heaven knows I do. I freeze in the winter and I love warm socks or a soft sweater that won't itch and (are not the short kind like up to your belly oh my word can you just envision that one?) and don't have a high neck (choke choke) 1 X or 2 X. Or a scarf or an OJ knit hatty or any kind of warm gloves in a XL, because I have artheritis in my hands and I can't get smaller sized ones on easily, they need to stretch. Or just send me an insullated sleeping bag with feet and arms lol....
biggrin.gif

These are just only suggestions and I really appreciate just any thoughts of your own and use your imagination would be great.

Latest posts

Back