To brighten your Day!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eagle

Reaction score
This might help many here understand there illness, I hope you can read it o.k (if not let me know and I will rewrite it)

h
301415_10150290867058719_96847273718_7750360_1194844042_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a sick, sick disease with no known cure. I know, I've been infected with it!!!!! LOL

Ooooh that's perfect. And yes, I'm very very sick!!!

Can you tell me where I can find that so I can share with my friends?
default_biggrin.png

Like this. Also liked the one that said "I'm growing the economy. One horse at a time!" I need that one as a bumper sticker.
default_laugh.png

I think I would like to have that illness maybe full time. And get rid of my other illness diagnosed as "work outside the home"!!!
default_new_rofl.gif

Wow.
new_shocked.gif

I'm pretty bad! Maybe I should be hospitalized?
wacko.gif

But....... sense there isn't a cure, I guess I just have to live with it.
wub.gif

Now see isn't it nice that this horribly contagious disease has a "support group" known as LB? Where symptoms can be discussed and new outbreaks can be reported? Wouldn't be so bad if it weren't quite so expensive to treat!

Infected all my life. Apparently I have passed it on to my daughter and granddaughter. Hmmmm interesting fact, no males in my family have been affected.

Now you all have got me very curious as to what the illness is and if I'm infected.
default_new_shocked.gif
It doesn't show on my work computer so guess I'll have to wait til I get home to realize I'm sick
default_yes.gif
Wow Three more hours. No cure huh
default_unsure.png
Hmmmm sounds serious
default_wacko.png

Suffering big time here.

Is there any way I can make it bigger and print it out? Otherwise I'll have to do it the hard way.
default_smile.png

Eagle
default_saludando.gif

I have 4 currently, but have a secret too. OMG! I've got it!!
default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked
default_new_shocked.gif
And it's a bad case
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl

I must have this to put on my desk at work also. Just to warn any visiters to my office.
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
and i think I may have infected someone else
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Latest posts

Back