Tiny,Tiny,extraordinary,exceptional

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Genesis_kopf_100.jpg

Grosshill EK Creation Genesis - 29"

He is our little Arabian

I can't take a decent picture to save my life...but my stallion, Long Shots Texas Lakota, does have a very nice head, and throws it to all his babies.

IMG00028.jpg

Here is a fuzzy picture of one of his sons, Long shots Little Maximoto, even in his winter fuzzies, he is pretty cute.

PrettyboyShooter.jpg

All the pictures that you guys have of such perfectly groomed horses, makes me absolutely positive that next summer, I will hire someone to take pictures of my guys. I groom mine for the shows and such; but can't take good pictures, if I am the handler. Tied to the fence...just doesn't "cut"it, I'm afraid.
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

I forgot one, this is Oak Park Rumor Has It. I think he has the prettiest little head on my farm.

whiskers1026.jpg

I am like MinimomNC, I prefer the total package but really like to have a prettier head, esp on my mares. (Who of course I have not one single nice pic of!
rolleyes.gif
) However I have 2 pic's of some of their foals, the first, Haley, is out of Stormy, my Fire and Ice daughter, I think she has a nice head.
HaleySide.jpg

The other is my little mare Attraction, by my Minibit's Little Red Coat daughter, Star. She's got a pretty head in a Big horse way, and I have to say, is my favorite.
wub.gif
(Just don't tell the others!)
start20attraction20cp20head201.jpg

Here's our beautiful Multi National Champion 27" NFC's Quicksilver!

764a6034.jpg

There are lots of beautiful heads here.. Cant begin to name them there are so many!... Also love those lovely archie necks that tie in so beautifully.....Tina z -I have allways admired your EK Creations Genisis.
yes.gif
Just had to tell you.

Here is 29" Blue Diamond Caribbean Wind, my 2 yr. old colt sired by 37" Wind Walker..lol! But, hey, look at that head!
Jack2005.jpg

Bumping up for Yankee Minis,

And adding a few of mine ...
smile.gif

This first one is Junior. He is a yearling colt, and his head is actually looking better and better all the time, drying out and getting very "chiseled". He is a cross of two of our stallions being a Nikki son and out of a Private Terms daughter.

juniorsmall.jpg

This is Kicks, a two year old mare. Her photo is a little fuzzy but you can really see her nice jaw. She is a Nikki daughter.

kicksmall.jpg

This is Rita, a yearling filly. Probably my favorite head, the blue eyes and blaze really make her very striking. She is by a stallion that we lease Dancer, and out of the same dam as Kicks.

ritasmall.jpg

Finally Tango, one of our weanlings from this year. I can't be sure of how his head will be when he grows up, but he is by the same sire as Rita so I have high hopes that it will stay as nice as hers is.
smile.gif

tangosmall.jpg

WOW....James, Tango is awesome! Now THAT'S what I call EYELINER!!!!!
aktion033.gif

We strive to produce pretty little dishy heads. Our National Grand Champion Stallion, Lucky Four Silvers Rebel Legacy has done a perfect job of producing dishy heads too. Most of his foals have stayed under 30" too. He has produced many foals that have pretty little heads. Here are a few of them.

First is Gander Hill Chantilly Lace "Lilly". My favorite show horse.

frenchlacebaby.jpg

Here is a baby picture of her. She was the cutest little baby.

Lily-3.jpg

And then this is a picture of her as a yearling in November of this year. She has grown out of the little head she had a little bit but she still has a very pretty arab head.

41510f5f.jpg

And here is another picture of her. It is a close up of her head.

Second, is Gander Hill Legacy's Glory Bea.

BabyGlory.jpg

Here she is as a weanling at her very first show, as you can tell she absolutly loved it. She did amazing though and came in 2nd out of 6 horses. She is going on 2 years old now but i don't have any pictures of her on hand right now.

And then there is her full sister Gander Hill Twilight. One of the most fun horses to show. And i just love her little head. She is 29" going on 3 years old.

Twilight.jpg

Twilight2.jpg

Here she is in Liberty that she did amazing in.

And then there is Gander Hill Legacys Fanci Feather, she has one of the most exotic heads i have ever seen. She is also only 28.5" going on 4 years old. My cousin Lee Crutchfield of Aloha Acres came so close to buying her because how exotic she is but he didn't and i am glad because she has a home for life here.

Feather.jpg

Here is a picture of Feather in Liberty for her very first time. There was about 15 horses in liberty and she came in 1st under all 3 judges. She is the best liberty horse i have ever had. She was just gliding and she was having a blast out there. I just stood out there in the center of the ring and watched. I didn't have to ever make her go. I will never forget the feeling that i got from watching her and seeing and hearing everybodys reactions. Everybody was just going wild and i was speechless. I had everybody coming up to me telling me how wonderful she was and that they have never seen a horse in liberty do what she did. I do not ever think i will ever have another horse as good as her in liberty. She is going on 4 years old and is due to foal in April so i am hoping she has a baby just like her.

We strive to produce those tiny dishy heads. I just love little dishy delicate heads.

Aubrey

I love a pretty head
smile.gif

jchdnice0604.jpg

29", 24 yrs old, stallion, Dee's Johnny Cash

justin3yds0503.jpg

Justin as a foal

briohd.jpg

Justin's sire- Toyland Taquito Brio

Mistyheadfuzfat091705.jpg

Misty- broodmare, 32.5"

calitashowyrlg0902nice.jpg

Calita as a yearling

lyscalistahalterhorse070405.jpg

Calita's 05 foal- C spots Calista Falabella (sired by Johnny Cash)

squitfuz112005.jpg

This guy is only 25 3/4", 3 yrs, Shadow Lake Squiter- love those little fox ears!

daklkup400.jpg

C Spots Dakota de Falabella- I just love this guy
smile.gif

Tammie

The first thing that attracted me to my filly - Ice - was her chiseled head. I love her dainty, feminine look. She is shown below and in my avatar.

scan.jpg

Pam

Last edited by a moderator:
This is Komokos Domino Amego....passes great heads and conformation to his offspring. Now 18 y/o, he's still fantastic, all 32.5" of him. he's the sire to MistyRose's great little driving stallion, Cheval NV Me.....(pg 4)...see a resemblance?
laugh.gif
Amego is a dunskin & minimal marked pinto. I have several of his daughters and they pass the package on. Pretty country movement, also.

f20f97cc.jpg

Latest posts

Back