tiny really needs your prayers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kay..

Thoughts and prayers coming your way for Tiny's recovery.

Take care my friend..
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

I am praying this morning for you and Tiny and hoping that your hospital visit will be successful..I am sooo sorry you are having to go through this with your little one. Stay strong and faithful that Tiny will pull through this with the additional help of those at OSU.

Kay, I wish I could be over there to give you moral support thru this. Know that in spirit I'm standing right beside you as I would be if you were still over here, praying and hoping for a good result of your trip to the Clinic. Stay strong.

Gin

Kay,

Will be keeping Tiny in prayer today........

MA

Kay,

Tiny is in my prayers for sure. I really hope we hear good news from you!

Susan O.

Kay -

Please know I am keeping you and Tiny in my prayers...

Liz R.

OH NO! :no: So much pain and heartache going on lately. Kaykay I am so very sorry and will keep you and Tiny in my thoughts and prayers.

Kay, I missed this thread earlier. Sending prayers for Tiny, and I hope you have someone there with you as I know how frightening it is to have a horse so sick and in pain. My thoughts are with you, Tiny HAS to get better.
default_pray.gif
:

More thoughts and prayers headed your way! Hope to hear good news soon.

Been thinking about you and Tiny all day Kay, hang in there.

krispp

HI KAY ,I KEEP READING THIS POST OVER AND OVER AGAIN HOPING YOULL COME ON AND GIVE US SOME GOOS NEWS,MY HEART GOES OUT TO TO AT THIS TIME,I REALLY HOPE THINGS CHANGE FOR THE BETTER SOON,{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}]
default_sad.png

Many
default_pray.gif
: and positive thoughts coming your way. I have a Tiny also that is near and dear to my heart. I just can't imagine what you are going through. Again many
default_pray.gif
: coming your way!

[A vet that won't attend knowing an animal is sick, well won't say what I am thinking right now but you will do best to keep them away from your pets.Glad the second vet came through ok and thinking and praying hard your little Tiny comes good real soon.A lot of love also goes a long way with the prayers.Chin up.

Kel:)

I'm SO SORRY Kay. :no: OSU is a wonderful place tho....they saved CockRobin when he had to have enterolith surgery, and he was 24 years old at the time! Tiny couldn't be in a better place right now.

Sending lots of prayers for Tiny
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

.......and many HUGS for you!
default_wub.png
:

I talked to Kays son a little while ago and Tiny is do OK. I'll let Kay tell the story, but things are looking up.

Ginny

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back