Timber Ridges Ikey

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slv

Reaction score
I know this is an old bloodline, but was wondering if anyone could share any info that they have on this stallion. Also maybe some photos of his offspring if anyone has any. Thanks in advance.

All I can tell u is what I was told. First off The farm Timber Ridge is the Daltons as in Gold Melody Boys Breeder. The elder Mr Dalton has passed and his son now continues on. So he should know a thing or 2 about mini horses. Ikey is/was a black and white overo and Im assuming a favorite oof the Daltons as he was used quite a bit. Thats all i know.

I owned his son Timber Ridges Dazzle a sorrel and white homozygeous for tobiano, 32.5.

Dazzle is going to be 17 this year.

Just sold him and replaced him with a black and white homozygeous for tobiano, Kegleys Tommiehawk.

I have a daughter of his, Grosshills Miss Maggie. I don't know anything about him, but my mare sure is nicely built.

Thanks for the info. I am glad, but not surprised, to hear that he was an overo. I have a daughter of him that doesn't look overo, but I have suspected that overo was in there somewhere by the color of some of her foals. Any more info would greatly be appreciated, and if anyone has any photos of any of his offspring or even grand get, I would love to see them.

You could contact the Daltons, They are really nice people. The come to the Green Castle sale all the time. And I am sure they could tell you any thing you want to know. Lorie

Thanks for the info. I am glad, but not surprised, to hear that he was an overo. I have a daughter of him that doesn't look overo, but I have suspected that overo was in there somewhere by the color of some of her foals. Any more info would greatly be appreciated, and if anyone has any photos of any of his offspring or even grand get, I would love to see them.

I owned his son Timber Ridges Dazzle a sorrel and white homozygeous for tobiano, 32.5.

Dazzle is going to be 17 this year.

Just sold him and replaced him with a black and white homozygeous for tobiano, Kegleys Tommiehawk.
Soon bought him back and he will be 20 in 2012. Homozygous for tobiano, sorrel and white

Back