Thoughts and Prayers Please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sending lots of thoughts and prayers for your family and sister. Whatever the outcome, may it be peaceful for all.

What a bright light she is! No wonder she is loved so very much.

My thoughts and prayers are with her and you all during this very hard time.

{{{hugs}}}

Sending my prayers to your sister and your entire family. Take care Matt

Oh Matt, I am so terribly sorry to hear your bad news. Sending prayers for your sister and her family, and huge (((HUGS))) for you.

I'm sorry to hear about your sister. I lost an uncle from the same disease. I know this isn't easy on anyone. Prayers to her, you and your family.
default_pray.gif

I'm so sorry to hear this - she looks beautiful and very loved in the picture. My prayers are with you, your sister and family

Sending prayers to you and your family!

kay

What a lovely picture. We don't know each other (
default_saludando.gif
btw), but you seem like such a neat, nice person and I am so sorry to hear that you and your family are going through these tough times.

What a difficult time this must be for your whole family, Matt.
default_sad.png
I will certainly keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

Oh no Matt, I am so sorry. Sending many prayers for your beloved sister. You will be in my thoughts and prayers sweet heart.

I'm so sorry Matt. I am thinking of you and your family. Words are not enough.

xox Leonie xox

Matt I am so sorry you and your family are going through this, I will certainly keep your sister in my thoughts and prayers and hugs to you.

Yvonne

Hi Everyone
My sister that lives in Boston with her four daughters and husband has been suffering from ALS for the past 10+ years. For the past two or three years she has been completely immobile, unable to move anything except her eyes and mouth. She's had trouble swalllowing and breathing. Two nights ago she was admitted to the hospital in severe respiratory distress. She is on a ventilator and is sedated. They have since found a blood clot in her heart, her heart is failing. Needless to say, things are not looking good. They think she may have the flu (swine or other, they don't know yet). So she's on Tamiflu and antibiotics. We all knew this day would come, but it doesn't make it any easier. She's my big sis. My mom and dad have flown in yesterday and I'm going within the next day or two. Regardless of what happens, can you just give a thought/prayer that if she does pass on that she goes peacefully. Thanks....

Matthew
We are sooo sorry Matt...sisters are special aren't they..Prayers
default_pray.gif
are going to her now!

Blessings,

Jenny and Mel

Yippee! that is good news, the prayers from the board are being heard! I'm so glad there is improvement. The picture you sent is priceless. God bless your sister and your family! I will keep praying.....

Joyce

So glad the thoughts and prayers are working.

We have a writer for the local paper who has been ill with MS for years. Several years ago he elected to have the ventilator and is still going strong. Hope this helps your sister and gives her a more peaceful life.

Barbie

Latest posts

Back