This seriously bothers me...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When the horse got sideways of the cart, I said the driver's lucky he doesn't just pull her out and about then he did. Sorry but it made me laugh. Poor horse but served the dumb people right if they got hurt. Unfortunately it didn't look like they did. I with whoever said " hope the cart is not repairable" and I also hope those "kids" get in trouble for the mess they made of the cart and the horse!

This one has been doing the rounds a for awhile now
default_no.gif

Got shown to me and a few others who had been talking about having our horses started in harness, it was used as the reason to find the right trainer who wouldn't wreck our horses!

I really feel for that poor horse
default_sad.png

The sad thing about this whole "training " is- This horse will be traumatized for the rest of its life, probably skittish, and will ALWAYS go crazy whenever someone tries to hook it up to another cart. Ruining a good horse is all this is....

That's just stupidity. Horse learned nothing but to be afraid, several people injured or nearly so and equipment destroyed. They are not trainers...

Jan

Those people totally deserve falling out of that wagon and getting dragged! How is this supposed to work? That horse will forever be scared of being hitched. I've seen people do this with minis and they think because they are small that it is okay. The friends who got me into minis "broke" their stud this way. Poor guy flipped himself over! They offered to "help" me break Major. I turned them down.

It's sad that there are LOTS of people that do things like this. Even worse that they film it and post it online.
sad.gif

I watched this, and I watched it again.

I know it is no excuse, but I think the idiots have no idea, they are patting and talking to the horse, and I bet he is a quiet saddle horse, that they thought one day would be a lark to stick him in cart old johnny wont mind. Well this is not training, its not breaking, its not education, its pure and utter idiotic insane behaviour !

People with no horse sense, who found a harness and borrowed a cart and thought all would be well

Kylie

Latest posts

Back