this is so funny had to share with my forum buddies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=14pt]Kay....you simply HAVE to do this, for all of us! :lol: No ifs...ands....or butts! This would be the Wife Swap show of ALL shows!!!! I'd pay money to see this one!
default_yes.gif
: :aktion033:
[/SIZE]

I agree with everyone else, Do It :aktion033: Do It :aktion033: Do It. :aktion033:

Look at all the viewers you have now 1340 and 65 replies. Sorry you are out voted.

Go Kay :new_multi: Go Kay :new_multi: Go Kay :new_multi:

omg hubby gave a tenative yes!!! im in shock!! he said he has to read over any contracts and know when they would film. I feel sure we will probably have to go thru another screening. I really didnt think he would agree LOL. Now IM NERVOUS. Oh geesh what have i gotten myself into now LOL>

Amanda---they did ask me to refer a similiar farm if we couldnt do it and I told them i would. But they are really wanting someone who does rescue work and owns animals. (i guess for a different slant?) so if we dont do it or dont get picked i will make all the info available to anyone else that wants to try. Id really like to see a mini farm on there!!

omg hubby gave a tenative yes!!! im in shock!! he said he has to read over any contracts and know when they would film. I feel sure we will probably have to go thru another screening. I really didnt think he would agree LOL. Now IM NERVOUS. Oh geesh what have i gotten myself into now LOL>

Amanda---they did ask me to refer a similiar farm if we couldnt do it and I told them i would. But they are really wanting someone who does rescue work and owns animals. (i guess for a different slant?) so if we dont do it or dont get picked i will make all the info available to anyone else that wants to try. Id really like to see a mini farm on there!!
OMG! that's great! if he teies to back out, just let him read this! OMG i'm so happy! any idea yet when they might film?

oh, i hope you guys get to do it!
default_yes.gif
: :488: :488: :488: :aktion033: YAY!!!!

:bgrin :bgrin

Kay relax your going to get a week on cloud 9!!! I dont know if LB can survive without you here for a whole week, you'll have to sneak on from time to time lol:lol:.

Of course they'll pick you guys, how on earth could they pass up kay baxter????? lol

As long as filming isnt during AMHR Nat'l you will be set :bgrin

Do they have any idea when they will be filming or it would be on tv?

:bgrin
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I really dont think its a week on cloud 9 lol. Who knows what i will be walking into. I have no idea when they film etc as the letter wasnt that detailed. But i know when you watch it it seems like fall as the kids are always in school. I probably wont hear anything till Monday. Ill keep you all posted and thanks for making it so fun. Just hope its this fun if we do it hahaha. Okay if we get thru someone has to come help me bridal clip all this horses so they look spiffy on tv :bgrin

Oh Kay, I think it sounds like a ton of fun!!! It will definately get your kids and husband to appreciate you even more!!! The horses will probably appreciate you even more to :bgrin !!! They will definately have a high rating that night.

Just hope its this fun if we do it hahaha. Okay if we get thru someone has to come help me bridal clip all this horses so they look spiffy on tv
Ohhhhhhhh kay :bgrin! Give me a day and time and i'll be there ..i'll bring clippers and all!!!
default_wink.png
:
default_wink.png
:

We'll bathe, clip bridle paths and spiff them all up. I'll even leave dad home so he isnt trying to drag me home lol (men are no fun! :lol:). That'd be soooo much fun. ohhhhhh Fraaaaan
default_smile.png

I think you would be fine as long as they dont stick you with a horse hating stuck up snobby family lol. They normally do stuff like put a big time christian family with a non believing family and stuff like that, they always try to make it 'interesting' and put opposites with opposites.

Could you imagine how interesting shows would be next year, lol. You'd have Movie Star horses :lol:! :bgrin :bgrin

Go Kay Go! :488: How exciting! :new_multi:

Keep us posted! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Do it, do it, do it!!! I have seen a few of these shows and OMG, they are great! And of course they edit to show the worse possible moments
default_smile.png
But how about instead of torturing the poor woman, have her really do some of your rescue work to see what it really is and show the world what you do!!! The heartbreaking side that can bring more awareness to what kind of stuff the poor horses go through. I don't know if you can arrange a rescue but something that has to do with it.

And you will be famous!!!!!!! Everyone will want your autograph!!

Liz

:aktion033: YIPPEE!!! I'll miss you like crazy for those six days! I really think since you are a farm person you will go to a wealthy family. See if you can find out what sizes the family you are going to are so you can take some CMHR shirts with you for when you switch rules. I will come help clip and bathe. We can make it into a party. Of course you should save her one to do. Bathe and clipping would be a good one for her like on sheath cleaning day. But you would probably want to not pick one of your show horses. Might not have a mane when she is done.

You can do this pal! Just keep telling yourself "indoor arena, driving in the winter." I can't wait to see you give the other family that Kay look.

Fran

now i got to thinking. what if they put me in a tiny new york apt. number one i hate heights. number two i cant stand apts lol. *have to have room to roam

i also have to be sure cmhr is shown in the best possible light. would never want to do anything to harm the rep of cmhr
default_smile.png

i told fran do you think it would be too obvious to hang a cmhr banner up in the living room? fran that is a great idea on the tshirts

right now i have 4 rescues at my farm so she would surely have her hands full

This is great, I will most definately be in front of the tv with this one.
default_yes.gif
: :aktion033:

Kay let me add my kudos for you thinking of doing this. Also :aktion033: to your family. And after all it is only 6 days and think what it can do for the rescue and awareness. If you should end up in an apartment you can always go for walks. You might end up in a place where the mom does work and if so you would go to her job during the day and as was said the kids are usually in school. If you do decide to do this it should boost the ratings over the moon. DO IT!!!!! For all those horses out there that need you. A body can stand anything for a few days. Your Farm and Rescue will get national coverage. Cant buy that kind of exposure. You have all of LB behind you. YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!

Kay this would be so much fun (at least for us). :aktion033:

I understand what you mean about keeping CMHR in a good light. Is there any way you could stipulate that as a condition to you being on there? Like maybe... nothing can be done to mess around with the horse rescue it's too important. If she can't handle it they need to let Fran, your vet, or someone step in and take care of the situation if one should come up, or be able to be there for up close and personal advise. Other than that I say......

YOU CAN DO IT!! Just think of how nice that arena will feel in the middle of winter and there is a foot of snow on the ground outside. :new_shocked: You'll be inside nice and warm (it'll be heated of course) driving and working with those sweet little ones.
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back