this is so funny had to share with my forum buddies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is so funny! Kay I hope you guys will do it! :aktion033: Oh, and when you spread out your daily schedule for her, don't forget to pencil in for your "Forum Family" time! We'd all love to meet her too, and give her a big ol LB FORUM FAMILY WELCOME!
default_wink.png
:

[quote No, the hay would be in her bra. I could just see her clipping horses. Um, maybe Black. LOL

Fran]

I didn't know that you are supposed to wear a bra in the horse pastures.

Sandy

This is great! I hope your husband decides to go for it. I mean, what will it hurt, really? LOL You better believe the entire forum family would be watching (and probably recording) that episode. :bgrin

Ok we have mucking out stalls, cleaning sheaths, mare stare (or stud), conditioning a horse (wonder who would get the conditioning), sniffing noonies, checking mares in heat, hand breeding or pasture, so lets add putting up several hundred bales of hay in this heat, that would be sure to get hay in her bra, bathing a horse. Then after a day of putting up hay going in and cooking a full course meal for the family, doing the laundry of all the hay clothes and making sure all is picked up after hubby and the teenagers.

She'll quit after the first day lol.

Oh Kay! ahha thats hillarious that show would be so fun to watch omg the lady would be hillarious ahah itd be soo good!

Life is NEVER dull, is it Kay???? I'll wait to see how this all comes out. I can't help but think that, no matter how much torture you dream up for that poor city slicker woman, the torture for you is going to be much worse. I don't care if the husband looks like McDreamy himself and the kids are absolute angels, HOW IN THE WORLD are you going to survive for 6 days without Rusty OR the boys OR the horses OR the dogs????? Now for the big questions -- you have apparantly added some things to your talents and achievements since you left Illinois. What in the world is "sniffing noonies", and when did you get a dent in your head? Enquiring minds need to know.

They pay each family $20,000.00. I heard they are looking here in the Charlotte area, so if you do it you could switch with someone in Charlotte! Then you could visit me! Do it, do it, Yes do it! :lol:

Just checking, no one has replied-- What is "sniffling noonies" this one has had me wondering
default_wacko.png
:

You have to, this one would be a good swap... I like to see a city girl chase a bull away from her mini's like I did a while back, and go to the barn in your PJ's at 1:00 in the am with a baseball bat, to find him looking right at you.. She would be gone
default_yes.gif
:

Sniffing noonies is my fault!

A noonie is a mare's vulva.

Years ago there was a question here asking how to tell when a mare was in heat. Me being me, I answered in my style.

Nice morning, I step out and smell "that smell" in the air...the smell of a mare in heat! But I have mares in different pens all over the place! None of them are in the act of flirting then. Being as how I hand breed, I must know which mare it is!

Who ya gonna call? The lil ol noonie sniffer..........ME!

I'd go from mare to mare. Stop, lift a tail, bend over and take a sniff! Nope, not this one! One by one until I found the mare who was in heat.

Ever since then, I've been known as the noonie sniffer and it's a reoccuring forum joke.

Nothing to be afraid of! Just me being silly.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Geeze now I've outed myself as the noonie sniffer! Just when I think it's safe LOL!

You never know, though... they may just get a slicker like I was -- a diehard city person who also happened to be a lifelong horse fanatic, and who kept two miniature horses in the middle of a big city (Portland, Oregon).

On second thought, they surely wouldn't choose me!!

You should do it, I think it would be fun.....only thing....everyone is saying....make the city woman "do this, do that, etc", but I think she only has to live in your shoes for a day or two and then she changes everything to the way she wants it and the way she is used to it...that would scare me! On the upside, you would have a blast turning some "city folk" into "country bumpkins"...$20,000 sounds nice too if that's correct! JUST DO IT!!!! :bgrin :lol:

LOL.... this is too funny! Kay you and your husband have got to do this!
default_yes.gif
:

you guys so crack me up!!! kyle says go for it kenny isnt so sure. hes almost 17 and says he doesnt want to be embaressed on national television. and hes afraid they will get a mean mom. not sure if my neice will still be living here but shes all for it
default_smile.png
so i said to all of them why arent they worried about me?? LOL. they all said "oh you can take care of yourself" thanks alot boys!!! Definately worried about what kind of family i would get. man it would be hard to leave my little piece of heaven for 6 days. I dont think they even let you talk on the phone. all i keep thinking is i could donate some money to cmhr and then build an indoor arena that i want so bad. Im terrible!!! Rusty and kenny are still thinking on it

haha Kay! Indoor Arena ooh thatd be wonderful driving in the winter
default_smile.png
And CMHR of course! yay this show is defintly worth it humour evryone a bit and also give money to good causes!

Hey Fran,

You could bring Legacy over and let the new momma clip him
default_wink.png
:
default_wink.png
: :lol: lol

Tell her that Kay works with him so many days a week and today happens to be one of the days :lol:

Legacy would have himself a party with the poor woman, but you would have a pain free clip job

:lol: :lol:

Ohh we are a evil bunch here on the forum, were already plotting agianst the poor woman :bgrin.

Ok, my question is that if you end up not being able to do it who are you going to suggest they contact?
default_unsure.png
: . Are you going to pick or ask for volunteers?

OH KAY I HAVEN'T LAUGHED SO MUCH IN AGES, :lol: I LOVE WIFE SWAP, I THINK ITS A BRILLIANT SHOW WHO EVER DREAMT IT UP ARE GENIUSES, YOU'VE GOT TO DO IT, JUST REMEMBER HOW HOW COLD IT IS IN WINTER WHEN YOU COULD BE INDOORS IN YOUR NEW INDOOR LOL........WE COULD SPONSER YOU!!!!!! LOL :bgrin DO IT FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bgrin
default_yes.gif
: HAHAHA

You gotta humor me and show her how to sniff noonies! :lol:

Oh Kay, I SO hope you can do it! LMAO! :aktion033:
OMG now Reo that would be the FUNNIEST thing ever. I love that show must admit I watch it every week I say tell hubby to GO FOR IT

Wow such cruel yet funny ideas! :lol: It would probably make this woman want never to look at a horse again, you don't want to do that to her! :lol: That would be great if you were able to get on though. I think that regular barn chores would be almost to much for a pampered poodle to bear.

Latest posts

Back