This is a must see, found it on another site.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimomNC

Reaction score
Very rarely do I find things that just stun me, but this video clip did just that. One of those can't say a thing but OMG and can't stop watching it.

Josh Armstrong

You have to click on the play button first.

That was GREAT, thanks for the link.
yes.gif

The Armstrong's have always had some AMAZING reining horses. I don't know if they had him or not but there was one named Suave Fuente (I think was his name). They did a routine using the chimney sweep song from Mary Poppins. It was amazing to see too. Unfortunately, he coliced a few years ago and they lost him.

Thanks for posting the link though......VERY COOL!

I couldnt see it. It loaded and the sound worked but the video didnt.

Awesome! I have seen that horse on Equine.com offering his stud service.. I wouldn't mind a foal from him!
new_shocked.gif

OK...Obviously we do not have this sort of thing so I am looking at this with a fresh eye. I see a man sloppily dressed, with HUGE spurs, riding a horse with a very, unnaturally low, head set, looking rather unhappy and loping around an arena. Oh, Yes, the horse has no bridle on but, from the set of his hands, the man obviously has some sort of lead round the horses neck.....So????

Sorry, I don't buy it. I've seen Dressage without a bridle- now, that is something. What he did?? I could have done all that, in an open field, including the sliding stop, on Ayisha, any day, and did. Not, maybe Amira, she was very strong willed, but I never rode Ayisha in a bit anyway, and regularly schooled her with nothing on her head. I have also seen cutting horses actually cutting without a bridle- that is awesome. This was...well, ordinary. I hate the way they carry their heads- it must affect their backs terribly in later life.

Yes that was assume. I taped the Lynn Palm video of Rugged Lark when that was on RFD-TV. Truly neat. to see a horse and rider as one..I will send this video to a friend of mine who has judged at those NRHA shows. He may even know the guy.

Thanks Karen-

After the day I've had I really enjoyed watching that. Freestyle reining is a lot of fun to watch.

Latest posts

Back