This Dog Should go on Survivor

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
Wow
default_new_shocked.gif
This is one tough dog!

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/afp/090406/worl...l_dog_offbeat_2

Having been owned by several ACDs, I can honestly say that I am not suprised. Much LOL These are GREAT dogs, we cant imagine owning anything but.

I am so very happy she was reuinited with her humans
default_laugh.png

Having been owned by several ACDs, I can honestly say that I am not suprised. Much LOL These are GREAT dogs, we cant imagine owning anything but.I am so very happy she was reuinited with her humans
default_laugh.png

I have 2 acds and red and a blue. they are the best dogs that you can have. and both of mine are show dogs. my red male will start showing this summer in his puppy classes. my bitch no longers shows since she got in a fight with another female before i got her. i do want to get another female a red one at that. yes i do love the blues but the red heads has stole my heart.. i would love to see pics of yours.

I LOVE mine, cant imagine life without them. My boy, Mick, is from Drywoods ACDs, I bought him as 'limited' so no showing. Might do his CGC eventually. Taz, hubbys, was also limited, so she is spayed. We may do CGC and eventually either agility but more likely FlyDisc as she can turn back flips and is amazing when she gets it right LOL If you pm me your email, or just email me [email protected] , I will gladly send pics. Would love to see yours as well. Are you on the yahoo group cattledog?

nope i am not but here is my email address

[email protected]

and if you want a good one Cheryl Kurpas has some good better then good dogs and i got Cody from her my mail i will email you some pics of him

diane

I also have two acds and they are the best! My oldest (about 12 yrs) is a blue and the other is a 2 yr old red....once you have had a cattle dog, you how loyal a dog can be!

Great Story, thanks for sharing. I think almost every dog is capable of surviving without us, we just don't like to admit it.

My husband found a cattle dog while out hunting a few years back. She was along the road in a snowstorm, laying by her mate (who was dead), niether had collars. He brought her home and we put adds in the papers and called local vets/shelters. She was a wonderful dog and was glued to my side the whole time we had her (wierd since my husband was the one who saved her)....but she hated Brutus, our lab and she would attack him if Brutus came within 4 ft of me...we wanted to keep her since no one had claimed her, but it just wasn't going to work with Brutus. We reran the add and someone answered it...they weren't the owner but were looking for a cattle dog so we gave her to them. She was such an obedient dog, but just couldn't accept Brutus, she was very territorial

WHat a fantastic story. My SIL and daughter have a blue ACD, they sure are some great dogs and that is all they will ever own. They keep trying to get me to get one as well, but I am happy and content with our lab x JRT, and our standard poodle.

Latest posts

Back