Things we do with our minis

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sundancer

Reaction score
I am hoping I can get some help from all the wonderful forum people here. I am putting together a display tent for a fair all on the miniature horse. I am having some miniature horse babies brought in for people to see along with some full grown minis.

I would like to put together a display board showing pictures of what people do with their miniature Horses. I would really love it if anyone has some photos they can send me via email (that way I can print them off for the display board) of activites you do with your miniature horse. I think that is the most asked question we get in that display tent is, What do you do with them! I am looking for miniature horse pulling photos, jumping, driving, therapy, anything that involves what you do with your mini.

If anyone has any other ideas for this display I would love to hear them. I am limited on space, but we are planning some demos, hoof trimming, body clipping etc. If you can think of something please let me know. My email address is [email protected]

Thank You

Julie Flanigan

Victory Pass Stable

Maine

Thank you for all of you who sent me photos! They are awesome and will be viewed by lots and lots of people. I am sure the public will be amazed how versatile these little horses are! If you havent sent me photos and would like to be included please email them to me at [email protected]

Thanks a million!

Julie Flanigan

Victory Pass Stable

Latest posts

Back