Things to do with your LGD in training

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shortpig

Reaction score
Our little Fasa, He will be 4 mos old on the 13th. He now weighs about 60 lbs. He is 1/2 Akbash and 1/2 Pyrenees. Sweet as they come but already patroling the fence line.

EvilFasa.jpg

He is too adorable! Many years ago we had a pyranes, yellow lab cross she was awesome at everything. Kids showed her 4-H and if someone pulled into the driveway they asked if she already had lunch! she died in her sleep peacfully, God rest her soul! I miss you Sugar!

A cutie indeed and no doubt the breeds made a good cross. We have a pair of anatolian shepherds. It is so amazing how they can be so ferocious when strangers show up at the farm but yet go to Petsmart and act like they love everybody and every animal. Protecting the homefront is in their nature.

Beautiful boy!
default_wub.png
He looks great in his costume!!!

I have watched my dog work. She is a Great Pyrenees/Akbash/Bernese Mt Dog. She looks like a sweet dog. However, Let the horses be too close to the fence and someone walk by or drive slower than she thinks they should and she is out there moving the horses away from the fence and then goes back to warn off what she feels is an intruder. Also, when she first meets someone she has to be told that the person is OK. They are a friend. I don't know what I would do with out Brandi. She also works the chickens like she was a cutting horse when they have to be put in their pen to be fed. She is the best.

Latest posts

Back