They're finally on the way

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AppyLover2

Reaction score
My horses should be about half way to our new home by now. Haven't seen them for a little over 2 weeks now and I'm soo ready for them to be here. The change from Florida to Missouri will be a biggie for them. They're gonna think they've gone to Grass Heaven and Hill H e l l.
wink.gif

Seems Kitten has become the trip mascot. The drivers seem quite smitten with her.

As a florida person still down here SWEATING I wish I had caught a ride north with your horses! Best wishes.

LOL Thanks Hairicaine. They're coming into 70s weather for the next few days. Glad of that cause my biggun doesn't have much of a winter coat yet.

They got here at 1:30. Wow, after the 2 bad experiences I had with previous shipping, this one sure was great. They were delivered 20 hours after they were picked up. This was a trip of just over 1,000 miles. Sure beat the heck out of the 3 days to travel 350 miles; or the 5 days for 850 when I had the minis shipped. They walked off that trailer looking like they had been shipped across town instead of half way across the country.

Anybody looking for a good shipper, I can recommend one.

Anyway, needless to say I'm delighted they're here. Now I feel like my move is complete. My whole "family" is in one place again.

Latest posts

Back