They Keep Coming Back

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shortymisty

Reaction score
to let my babies go to new homes but now they are coming back. In the last month, I've taken back three of my four-legged for some reason on another, not bad for the horses, but bad for the people, their circumstances have changed so drastically and have given back my horses. I only live on 8 acres so now I'm looking for more land, anyone know of where I can get 10 acres and a home in North Carolina HEE HEE. Of course my daughter loves it here so I'll have to look around our county. But I was not expecting to get my horses back, what's going on? So once I had it to a dull roar, now we are screaming, OK, it's time to hit the lotto and get a bigger place. Not venting because my guys are back with me but just wonder if this is a trend, just glad they are back with me :D

So sorry to hear this, why would you be taken them back instead of letting the new owner sell them.

You must of needed to sell to begin with.
default_wub.png
:

That's one reason I am very careful about selling and check references. I know circumstances can change in a split second too but I don't want my horses being passed around. Takes me a long time to sell a horse. Last time it took me nearly a year to finally find the right owner for a horse had I for sale. I learned to rely on my gut instincts. When the right home comes along, I think you'll know it. (((((( ))))))

So sorry to hear this, why would you be taken them back instead of letting the new owner sell them.

You must of needed to sell to begin with.
default_wub.png
:

They were moving and couldn't keep them at the new place and I always tell people bring 'em back if you can't sell them, I'd rather have that than them start getting passed around either that or I'm just a sucker and want to keep them all
default_yes.gif
:

When I sell a horse I tell the new owner if they ever need to sell it to let me know first. So far I have only bought back two of my arabians. SPH Aurora Blue the guy still owed me money on her and could no longer afford to board two horses so asked me if i would buy her back. I just had to give him what he had already put down on her. I resold her almost a year later to my cousin who loves her to pieces. She had a arab mare before and wanted another one. The second arabian I bought back was SPH Sameera Sunnphire. We just got her this past thursday. She is my husbands new riding horse. He loves her. She is trained parelli method. I paid more for her than what I sold her for but she is well worth it as I hand raised her on foal lac and she was my first arabians last foal. I had to put Sameeras' dam down when she was 3 months old. I hand raised her since she was 5 days old as mare had no milk. She is here to stay now.

Latest posts

Back