They grow up so fast...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaiteraMiniatures

Reaction score
Last June we had our first foal, and I honestly can't believe how fast she has grown up! It's almost sad to see how she looks more like a horse than a foal now. Her mama, our favorite mare(don't tell the others
default_wink.png
), still thinks she deserves special treatment 24/7 lol. Gotta love the mares! Anyway, I just thought I'd share some pictures from when she was born until now. Feel free to share the "journey" of one of your foals too!
default_smile.png

Jaitera ADs Sheza Bella Rosa:

NEWBORN

024-1.jpg

ONE WEEK

015.jpg

ONE MONTH

047.jpg

SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN...

003.jpg

NOW!

026-1.jpg

027-2.jpg

Once again, it's amazing how fast she's grown up. It seems like it's only been a month or two, but it's been almost a year!! Thanks for letting me share!

Thank you for sharing the journey through time...that is really neat to see how she has progressed. I can see why they are special, both are realy beauties.

That was a wonderful post on your filly! Mine was also born last June and I can't believe how big she is now. I loved the pics of her progression.

Neat to see the age progression. She's maturing very nicely! You have a pretty one there.

Latest posts

Back