Theroller coaster ride continues!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linda_H

Reaction score
Rick finally had his sugery today It was rescheduled 4 times in 1 day- welcome to big teaching hospitals For some reason we were hoping to finally get some answers but the surgeon told us it would be another 1-2 weeks before reports are back I was hoping the frozen sections would tell us something All I can think of is that each day delay means 1 more day of cancer cells reproducing. and treatment delay It is looking more like the cancer may also be in nodes in his lung and larynx area This waiting is getting to us but there is nothing to do Thanks so much for prayers Now I just need to get his spirits up & help him keep occupied

He is bored silly out of work on short term disability His big love( besides me of course!) is golf & golf in Ma in January is a bit difficult

Linda, I truly feel for you and what you must be going through. I can only imagine and wouldn't dare to try to tell you how to cope as I have never been in your shoes.

All I can do is continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Big Hugs to you. I am gald you can type out your feelings and have an outlet for your concerns and frustrtations.

What about an indoor putting set up?

Last edited by a moderator:
All the waiting is the worst!
default_sad.png
I am sorry you are going through this...There many of us here thinking of you everyday and waiting to hear your updates, we can't make this go away but we are all here.

[SIZE=14pt]Linda, please tell Rick that we are all praying for him.... maybe a trip to myrtle beach or florida for golf is in order????[/SIZE]

Lyn

Definatly waiting for news that might not be what you want to hear is difficult. keep the faith and take each day as it comes. Hoping that the news when it comes it what you want to hear.

He is bored silly out of work on short term disability His big love( besides me of course!) is golf & golf in Ma in January is a bit difficult
Praying for good news for you and Rick.

Are there any indoor driving ranges? You know the computer operated variety that tell you how your swing was. Or how about indoor miniature golf? Never hurts to work on putting.

Glad Rick's surgery is over and he came thru it ok. Now the hard part, waiting for the results. Praying for good results and strength for you both. Please keep us informed.

I am so hoping for a full recovery for him and for you...please know that you are in my thoughts.

Liz M.

[SIZE=18pt]I'm so sorry!
default_sad.png
We will be praying for you!
default_yes.gif
: I know what you mean about the testing and waiting. I think it's crazy how long they make you wait for everything! :no:
[/SIZE]

I"m so sorry this is happening and I can only imagine how hard the wait is.

Ok now don't laugh, but get him a board game of golfing to play! They're fun for the enthusiastic golfer.

Back