THE ZOO

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maplegum

Reaction score
The Zoo at my place.

Bailey has friends that come in all shapes and sizes.

Firstly, Bailey and one of our resident Kookaburra's. Yes, this one is so tame that she lands on your hand to be fed! They don't actually sing like a bird does, they laugh!

100_0008.jpg

Next, introducing our resident wild ducks! It wasn't so long ago that they were tiny fuzzy ducklings. They do the job of cleaning up the mess Bailey leaves behind after he has eaten his grain. It's funny to watch them under his feet as he eats. They wait for the bits he drops!

100_0001.jpg

And finally his horse friends over the back fence. Note that the barbed wire has since been removed.

101_0118.jpg

I think the other horses are jealous of his luxury accommodation!
default_wacko.png
:

100_0014.jpg

Thanks for looking, I love to share my photos! :aktion033:

I like his luxury home
default_smile.png
hehe Do you ever Bed it with shaving or the sort?

Very Nice Pics.

I love the Kookaburra, they are awesome, I remember when I was in florida I always heard them laughing.

Love your lil palace too.

-Nicole

I like his luxury home
default_smile.png
We took all of the shavings out of his stable/shelter. They were so messy and he only used them to go to the toilet on! :new_shocked: Since I've removed them, he uses outside as a bathroom which is much better for all of us!

Now he sleeps on blankets. Giggle giggle. His stable floor is fully insulated, then has stable matting over the top and then his 'night time' blankets. He's such a big baby.
default_wub.png
:

oh oh oh I remember I song that we used to sing in school when i was little about Kookaburra!

"Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree, eating all the gum drops he can see. Laugh Kookaburra laugh, Kookaburra save some drops for me."

thats amazing! i wish we had those birds in Canada

I like his luxury home
default_smile.png
We took all of the shavings out of his stable/shelter. They were so messy and he only used them to go to the toilet on! :new_shocked: Since I've removed them, he uses outside as a bathroom which is much better for all of us!

Now he sleeps on blankets. Giggle giggle. His stable floor is fully insulated, then has stable matting over the top and then his 'night time' blankets. He's such a big baby.
default_wub.png
:
hha spoiled boy
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back